Endurance Onslaught 6.0
you has toribash, right? IT IS ALL THAT COUNTS <3
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
Oh yea if you guys haven't already subscribe to my youtube channel Agentmax5000, become my friend on facebook Joshua Maxwell Steinvich (Changed my last name for legal purposes) and follow me on twitter @Agentmax1000

Would mean alot bros and brohas. Been looking to make more vids if I got a few more subscribers. Also I just got done with GH my quest is to play and get every song on camera :O
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Oh yea if you guys haven't already subscribe to my youtube channel Agentmax5000, become my friend on facebook Joshua Maxwell Steinvich (Changed my last name for legal purposes) and follow me on twitter @Agentmax1000

Would mean alot bros and brohas. Been looking to make more vids if I got a few more subscribers. Also I just got done with GH my quest is to play and get every song on camera :O

I don't have Facebook, but if you subscribe to TheBashOfTheTori, i'll subscribe to agentmax1000. I got some MW3 clips, and I'm taking submissions from friends for Black ops and MW3 clips. By submissions, I mean I'll steal clips from my friends vaults, but with permission, of course.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
I don't have Facebook, but if you subscribe to TheBashOfTheTori, i'll subscribe to agentmax1000. I got some MW3 clips, and I'm taking submissions from friends for Black ops and MW3 clips. By submissions, I mean I'll steal clips from my friends vaults, but with permission, of course.

Agentmax5000

Agentmax1000 was taken D: I still resent the bastard who took it.

Also I AM ADDICTED TO THE SIMS 3!!!! I don't know why I just am :O
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
The Sims 3 is epic! Especially The Sims 3 Pets, but I haven't played it yet.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
[/IMG]You play Sims 3? :o I love that game! I also got starwars the old republic it didn't look much better then i expected..
Where does the Earth truly lead me? I continue to wonder.
I heard that Old Republic was a good game. Just not a fan of Star Wars.
I also played The Sims 3 once.

It was godlike.