Toribash
View Poll Results: Poll deleted.
0 Votes / 0%
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NicknamexD View Post
oh god dammit... who will pay 10k of tc to buy a ticket?
-----
but anyway, idea is good

Eh, probably about 177 people. It's worth it, really.
Still i bought a random ticket without selecting what item it's for ... so ekhmm ?
it counts or something ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Its not possible to buy a ticket without knowing what it is for unless you didn't read the page. It isn't an item, you have to go to the specific page and buy it there
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Still i bought a random ticket without selecting what item it's for ... so ekhmm ?
it counts or something ?

The button to buy the ticket is displayed on a page containing:

Lottery name.
Prize.
Ticket price.
Remaining tickets.
No. of entrants.

Buying a "random" ticket is not possible.
lol man i just went to the Toribash lottery and bought a ticket ...
and i didn't choosen any item ...
so yeah that's pretty possible man ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
You bought a ticket for Void or Icon? You can't 'accidently' buy a ticket. First of all, you are brought with the lottery page, which has a description and a list of all the active lotteries. Then you have to click on which lottery you want to enter. This page will show a button for buying a ticket. Once you click the button a message will come up with confirmation on the purchase.

You either bought 2 tickets from void or icon lottery, or one from both. This is impossible to buy a ticket without knowing that you are doing so.

If you are wanting a refund, then that won't happen I'm afraid. Be careful next time.

I bet you end up winning it now, or something. ;)
What if not enough tickets are bought in the right amount of time?
Is there even a time limit for the lottery? or do you wait as long as it takes to sell the item?

In other words, is there a ticket buying time, or is it until the tickets are all bought?
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Until all tickets are bought. In the future only one or two lotteries will run at the same time. Not three like it is now.
Can you speed this up because making everyone wait until you try to collect every dime from the community when this would be quicker if the lottery ended early and then refreshed every week. If you think about it, It would make a lot more tc and increase deflation if that is your only motive as you say then there would be no problem with doing so.

example if this was daily,I would have bought a ticket everyday but its taking way to long as doesn't seem worth the time. Nor do I plan on participating again because of the doubts this gives me.

I bought 1 ticket for icon and one for void lax... I have been tracking the amount of tickets sold each day and the number froze... by the time this is done It will be months. I would like to get a refund and if that is not possible have my tickets given to someone else for the tc.
unfortunately if both is not possible then it can't be helped.
Share your wisdom with me.
You won't be refunded and your tickets will not be given to someone else. Entrants don't own tickets, it's just another way of saying that they have paid the entry fee.

Originally it was supposed to be one lottery every month or sooner, but I added three since it was the release. There will only be one active lottery at a time next time, two at a push. It's not like you have to do anything except from sit and wait it out.

These lotteries aren't supposed to last a week, they're meant to go on for some time (as I said originally a month). It has only been four days, that's quite a short time.