Belt: Black
reason: a lot of respect: S

I'm almost always happy XD

thanks for accepting me or not
if I accept it and if not so good as we are friends I leave a couple of replay
Attached Files
awesome kick.rpl (16.7 KB, 6 views)
bes_mad3.rpl (16.5 KB, 6 views)
body breaker without hand.rpl (123.0 KB, 6 views)
decap in wushu.rpl (35.3 KB, 6 views)
decap in aikido.rpl (30.4 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Nub0Xx View Post
hey dudes:
I'm good (not enlarge: S) in some of my wushu

i totally don't understand a majority of your application. You do realise your replays included one of bes'? Seriously. Just NO. No to the others too.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Originally Posted by Nub0Xx View Post
hey dudes:
I'm good (not enlarge: S) in some of my wushu

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Hi My name is Veyy, I'm 13 years of age and I come from england. My toribash goal is to become a well know realism player, I spar, free-run ,dance and trick anything like that really I have my own unique style so I can stand out from the hundreds of other toribash players, I rarely go On MP because I'm usually making replays but if I need some tc or If I'm going to spar I would go online.
I'm quite a skilled player and I hope my skill level is good enough to get into this clan.
User Card: (If this helps)
I am quite the artist too but i haven't actually Made my toribash debut, and I'm getting the hang of it all with mapping and what not, all thanks to doxxy I've got way better at shading on gimp (thanks for the video man!).
I am forum active but as I said not to much in-game but if you wan't me to i'll come online, I am also IRC active too and I would try and keep Usimm entertained so he wont be to bored. I am quite a relaxed,

laid back person and I know how to take a joke. I like to try and keep the toribash community in order even though I'm not a mod, I try to help new members find out what they need to do or how the get around in the forum, or I try and help them with what ever they desire.

In real i'm a Typical British pre-teen I love my music and I like to draw and I'm also into dancing and break dancing in real this helps in my replays.
, Back to toribash I haven't yet signed up for anything but I will soon Apply for Orgs and try to become an art mod.
If you let me into this clan I guarantee that I won't put this clan name down, I will

- Try and organize some events to make this clan known for a good reason.

- I will help members if they need tc's (when I have some)

- I will try and make a video for us all and try and do stuff for us like textures and a clan picture.

If you let me into this clan i promise I won't let any of you down.

Veyy_Downtown.rpl
Dancing/tricking replay

Veyy_ It's not Over till I say it is...rpl
this has a stylish split and then a leg dismemberment

and TROLL is one of my heads I have recently Made but i didn't upload it on imageshack because my computer wasn't letting me.

and again I hope you all liked my app. ~Veyy
Attached Images
TROLL.jpg (5.6 KB, 14 views)
Attached Files
Veyy_DownTown.rpl (175.2 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Veyy; Feb 6, 2011 at 05:12 PM.
My application
We are a wushu/spar/parkour/art clan, you must be good at least one of these types of gameplay.i am good at spar wushu and parkour
Provide us with some information about your self
and some good replays. Keep a good attitude: in the real life my name is netanel and i play toribash like a year i am good in wushu and spar but in parkour i dont know i think i am kinda good i was left my clan because my clan are dead so i want a real clan with a real life when i search clans i find this and i say that's will be my i will be meet new friends i hope you will be accept me.
be patient, and you will have a good chance to enter: i hope you will be accepted me
Thanks from reading Matt76

Btw i forgot to say in my new replay (Matt76_SPAR_DAVIDOVSKY) i dont win but i fight with awesome skillz.
Doxxy i wish you accept me and i made more parkour replay i wish you accept me and i be in this awesome clan
Attached Files
The SpinKick.rpl (177.9 KB, 8 views)
Matt76_SPAR_DAVIDOVSKY.rpl (567.2 KB, 7 views)
!!!loliii.rpl (65.7 KB, 5 views)
nothing live.rpl (330.2 KB, 5 views)
nothing live3.rpl (403.5 KB, 4 views)
my parkour.rpl (159.8 KB, 4 views)
nothing live2.rpl (200.2 KB, 5 views)
nice decap.rpl (306.7 KB, 13 views)
nice kick.rpl (227.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Matt76; Feb 6, 2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It gets better...
Originally Posted by Veyy View Post
Hi My name is Veyy, I'm 13 years of age and I come from england. My toribash goal is to become a well know realism player, I spar, free-run ,dance and trick anything like that really I have my own unique style so I can stand out from the hundreds of other toribash players, I rarely go On MP because I'm usually making replays but if I need some tc or If I'm going to spar I would go online.
I'm quite a skilled player and I hope my skill level is good enough to get into this clan.
I am quite the artist too but i haven't actually Made my toribash debut, and I'm getting the hang of it all with mapping and what not, all thanks to doxxy I've got way better at shading on gimp (thanks for the video man!).
I am forum active but as I said not to much in-game but if you wan't me to i'll come online, I am also IRC active too and I would try and keep Usimm entertained so he wont be to bored. I am quite a relaxed,

laid back person and I know how to take a joke. I like to try and keep the toribash community in order even though I'm not a mod, I try to help new members find out what they need to do or how the get around in the forum, or I try and help them with what ever they desire.

In real i'm a Typical British pre-teen I love my music and I like to draw and I'm also into dancing and break dancing in real this helps in my replays.
, Back to toribash I haven't yet signed up for anything but I will soon Apply for Orgs and try to become an art mod.
If you let me into this clan I guarantee that I won't put this clan name down, I will

- I will try and make a video for us all and try and do stuff for us like textures and a clan picture.

Veyy_Downtown.rpl
Dancing/tricking replay

and TROLL is one of my heads I have recently Made but i didn't upload it on imageshack because my computer wasn't letting me.

Met him in game, seems like a cool guy. Pretty good application too. I say yes.

Originally Posted by Matt76 View Post
We are a wushu/spar/parkour/art clan, you must be good at least one of these types of gameplay.i am good at spar wushu and parkour
and some good replays. Keep a good attitude: in the real life my name is netanel and i play toribash like a year i am good in wushu and spar but in parkour i dont know i think i am kinda good i was left my clan because my clan are dead so i want a real clan with a real life when i search clans i find this and i say that's will be my i will be meet new friends i hope you will be accept me.
be patient, and you will have a good chance to enter: i hope you will be accepted me

Btw i forgot to say in my new replay (Matt76_SPAR_DAVIDOVSKY) i dont win but i fight with awesome skillz.
Doxxy i wish you accept me and i made more parkour replay i wish you accept me and i be in this awesome clan

Eh, I don't like your app and I don't know much about you either. I'll say no.
no
Originally Posted by Veyy View Post

Veyy_Downtown.rpl
Dancing/tricking replay

I read half of your app and already like you. I say yes.

Originally Posted by Matt76 View Post

Eh, not sure. You're good, but just not sure on personality.