Toribash
Hello my name is VVaka and I would like to apply to the awesome clan known as [vibe].

My name is John Nevil. I'm from America but live in Egypt. My GMT is +3 and I'm active on forums about 3-5 hours a day. I joined Toribash at May 27, 2010. I'm 14 years old and I love books, sports, and gaming. I got an Xbox 360 (No live :<). I play basketball and reading Adventure books. I'm 14 years old and my birthday is at August 18. My two favorite shows are South Park and Doctor Who. My favorite mod is Aikido and I play ingame usually 1-2 hours. I know it looks like I don't post much but I'm trying to get used to the forums first. I would also like to tell you that I applied for [sheep] before you guys but got rejected after they discussed me for a week.

I want to join [vibe] because it seems like a great clan full of great people who are well respected in this community. I also respect all members here and would like to gain good experience from you guys. This also seems like a cool clan to hangout with and it would be nice to talk to you guys and get to know you more. I will always try to help this clan and support it at all time. I also know you are well respected by many clans which shows you are a great clan developed clan. I also believe both leaders are doing a great job here and I respect them a lot for that.
A useless post that had nothing with the topic. As I said in the application I'm trying to learn and understand the forums.
Well, the application's pretty good. I was going to ask about sheep, but you put that in there, and that's good. Come to irc and get to know us, the channel is #v.
Originally Posted by VVaka View Post
My two favorite shows are South Park and Doctor Who.

favorite shows are South Park and Doctor Who

South Park and Doctor Who

Doctor Who

Phail is going to love you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Guys, I'd like to tell you that I'm staying inactive for 5 days. So tomorrow I have to travel to the other side of my country for 5 days straight. Until then, bye bye guys.
have fun being on the other side of your country ;o
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
EpikTh0rn, ignore the stupid 0.
On Forums I speak with somewhat proper grammar and try to spell as best as I can.
I'm extremely philosophical and I love a good argument. I try to remain open minded and I generally respect all opinions and perspectives (except the particularly stupid ones).
I can't judge my own maturity but I try to remain calm during conflicts and almost always give help to those who need it.
I love poetry and meaningful phrases and stories.
I've been in many clans, all of which died or are in the process of dying.

I'm in a bad mood at the moment, but I'm rarely this dispassionate.
The name's Chris, by the way.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
You seem like a cool dude, even if I'm not philosophical on the forums myself (I prefer to argue face to face, arguing with posts never leads anywhere). Join our IRC, channel is #v.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by EpikTh0rn View Post
EpikTh0rn, ignore the stupid 0.
On Forums I speak with somewhat proper grammar and try to spell as best as I can.
I'm extremely philosophical and I love a good argument. I try to remain open minded and I generally respect all opinions and perspectives (except the particularly stupid ones).
I can't judge my own maturity but I try to remain calm during conflicts and almost always give help to those who need it.
I love poetry and meaningful phrases and stories.
I've been in many clans, all of which died or are in the process of dying.

I'm in a bad mood at the moment, but I'm rarely this dispassionate.
The name's Chris, by the way.

I LIKE THIS ONE

THUMBSUP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]