Endurance Onslaught 6.0
If you want to you could edit it like this.
1. When I split uke with my foot, I'd like it to be a boomsplit of some sort.
2. After that, just annihilate uke.
[11:03] <Murmayder> I AM A WALRUS
I like the fact that I like almost every parkour replay because I can't parkour for shit D:
I think that you should go down the pole, not just jump down, or if you'd jump down it should be a cool realistic back- or front flip.
Ill try to do it but remember this was my first try . Edit* Just Found out you cant grab the pole "/
Last edited by dannyh; Jul 8, 2010 at 02:23 PM.
RAWR
The name says much. Hygen stole my cookies and refused to give them back, even at gunpoint so I decided to go play toribash and unleash my fury on uke.
K another one.
Unleash Your Fury
This one day, Fishcake decided to fuck it and try -30 gravity. There are the results. Don't judge the moment when my tori stops, I was aiming for my kick to hit the glute not to split uke as I do later in that match.

Etc info: RAWR just started when I tried to kick uke in the nuts but I DM'd 3 of his bodyparts. Then I started to focus on annihilating uke as fast as I could, I think you could call it a madman.
In Unleash Your Fury I basically tried out -30 gravity and I had fun D: I didn't believe my eyes when I finished the replay. It was just so sexy. The cap, the split and those kicks. Points for you if you just noticed that in UYF all the dm's are kicks.
Attached Files
ö_RAWR!.rpl (320.8 KB, 12 views)
Unleash Your Fury.rpl (219.6 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by DjFishcake; Jul 8, 2010 at 06:36 PM.
Some Skills there my friend Also Come play with me join the server r3d
Last edited by dannyh; Jul 8, 2010 at 06:47 PM.
Sum CC despiting the fact that I am not Itachi.
The opener was kinda like my aikido starters = wobble wobble.
The opening punch was nice, doubt the fact that it didn't DM anything : (
Tha boom was killer I didn't expect it to decap and remove arms but it did.
Again you amazed me. You should try some running next time.