Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well I was the only one who didnt have seat belts strapped, so, as my granmother's spine was somekinda more seriously damaged in car accident, my uncle's ribs broken to the single last one - I fell somehow - while car was spinning off the road - under front seats, in this massacred car. I had skin on my head allmost completely torn off (piece of it was still attached to skull, so eventually after lot of stiching me together I have quite impressive scar on side of my head, but I have my skin on), and body punctured in few places with glass, metal etc.
How? -My uncle loved fast driving. He had fast sport car, and we were on the trip. He was -as usual - driving to fast, even though, rain was falling. One turn on that road was too sharp for such speed, and as my uncle said later - in confussion - he pressed then gas instead of brake... which as U migh imagine made things even more disaterous...

we fell of the road, spinning through few tens meters, then hit house, and finally stopped on big tree... which is there to this day... broken from impact. Car was total wreckage. no doors opened, so they had to got free by smashing windows,and getting outsiede through them. I personally didnt get out on my own. I was uncouscious for some days after that - when it all started to happen when I was sleeping, and I lost consciousness shortly after it started, so I dont remember much - I only woke up for a second in ambulance, saw blood all around my head, and phased out.
Well luckily I'm the only one who doesn't have any after-effects (apart from this scars, but they made me look cool, so it doesnt count).
And for anybody who didnt get it - this accident was real., and starz story was fiction.

There were better stories in my life, though;p. For in that one I was completely pawned by a car -_-. Damn! !.
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 3, 2007 at 03:52 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
since you're not interested. than I'll leave it for now. and I stress words "for now".
actually there few free places now. Like 3. but I won't recruit newbs.:] (it wasnt necessarily pointed towards flipflops, dudes).
Originally Posted by IchigoKurosaki View Post
I feel hurt by peoples remarks of badness the just need to *ahem* relax

you poor thing -.- anyway, thx for the grats =D
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 8, 2007 at 03:23 AM.
New Acronyms.
Ok, this is for any phrases/acronyms you come up with.

So far(At least that met my criteria):

1. OM(F)S = Observe My (Fucking) Sexiness (Me)
2. JPEG= Jesus Put Evil in Good (Ich)
IBM

I-I
B-Blame
M-Microsoft
XD

CD-ROM

C-Consumer
D-Device
R-Rendered
O-Obsolete
M-(in) Months
(Mord, who else?)

4. js = just saheeing = jk cursing or kidding in smart, but a bit rude fassion. (Obvious much?)
5. upk - uber pwning kick (Aiz)

and

6. UO - Uber Opener (Sahee)
7. UOC - Uber Opener Counter (Sahee)
8. Forcicide- Phrase that means useage of force in your joints on a large scale.(Me)
9. UCO-Ultime Counter Ownage
Last edited by StickDude; Dec 12, 2007 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Getting it more organised and getting rid of any typos.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!