Toribash
Free art,vid stuff?
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
Hello everybody, I just finished playing singleplayer for about a week or so to get a grasp on this game and thought it would be time to move online and into the community, I thought to myself, why not join a clan to get more interested?

After looking through the clan boards this one really stood out to me, it seems very organized and looks like it has some really nice people in it, I believe that I can fit in here and would have a fun time so that is why I am requesting to join.

Some stuff about me is that I am 14 years old and live in alberta canada, I like to play basketball and soccer and am a huge gaming fan, name a game and I will be good at it if I enjoy playing, I play things from PS3 to steam and anything against others, I think i'm a pretty chill guy and easy to get along with and will be posting alot more in the toribash community, thanks for reading my application.

~Lume
Awesome! Sounds great Lume! Drop by IRC sometime, if you know what that is. Channel is #v. Just ask if you need more information.

Also, Shin-Ryuu, I added everyone that usually hangs in our channel, and you just happen to be there, I dunno, all the time? :V

Prada: Thanks for the offer, but clan friends are exactly that, friends. If you wish to, you could also come to #v to get to know us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Oh, haha. Sorry, I've just been busy studying :<

Anyway, I'll drop by for a few minutes now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Valant View Post
Cool.

What was the characters name again? Can't begin 'till I know what to make.

Tetsujin, from Tekken.