Toribash
Originally Posted by Axelitis13 View Post
am i in ?

no.We are making a thread(poll) for you in our private forum,we will vote and discuss...then let you know in about 3-5 days.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

oh ok !

btw colossus : is your old name maniaco ? ^^
when yes then we are friends i think
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes of course i wait ^^

i remember....we have fight in aikido often ^^
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok sorry :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belt: 9 th Dan Black Belt
Old clans: Omega, and Cop
Why you want to join: because this clan is fucking epic win i used to enter promising clans, so i could make one of them famous, but that didn't work at all, (i.e cop was going to become official, everything was alright, but then tehcaek left and the clan died whilst i was traveling )
Best mods: Wushu, Aikido and Taekkyon
Activity: 11 PM ~ 2 AM GMT 0, and i'm an active poster (definitely NOT a spammer, thought, i only post constructive stuff o/ )
What can you bring to the table: i'm good at texturing, replay making, and i could provide TC for clan events :U
other:
1-
my win ratio sucks, it's true.

don't mind it, before that statistic was created, i didn't care wheter i win or losed, i played for the qi :3

2- if you want to, you can test my ingame 1337 skillz, just pm me whenever i'm online

3- Colossus invited me

4- zomfg u ppl fucking rox0rz
Last edited by RobertGB; Jun 15, 2010 at 01:39 PM.