Toribash
Once, I turned my firewall off so I can play borderlands online. (before I discovered gameranger). And I forgot to turn it back on. I got one of those fake antiviruses again.

this was 3 month ago
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
They're called worms because they find their own way into your system. It's pretty interesting. If the CIA made something like that... <.<

The united states FBI actually does have a virus. They even made a deal with norton so that norton doesn't look for it. Just proves how shit norton is.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
War_hero, I would assume that the virus is used on computers proven to have illegal software or illegal information so that the FBI can confiscate the illegal information without being detected, makes sense.

(Like CC numbers, social security, etc.)
the god
Yea, it's to spy on us for piracy and try to find terrorists and anything else they're generally not allowed to do.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
i visited this one random site and a warning popped up saying site is not secure etc. stupidly i ignored the warning. i later scanned the computer to find that i had over 400 viruses. i scanned it again because i though that might have been a glitch and i had over 600 viruses, the virus was deleting main windows files and replacing them with more viruses. our computer stopped working and hasnt worked since. we had to buy another computer.
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
Hmm worst one would be 'security tool' virus which basically did the pop up thing and said virus infected so forth however I was told it was an 'advanced parasyte'. Then as i reformatted i re downloaded the drivers to find they dont work etc etc. So i had to chuck it out.
Hi,
The worst virus was Trojan and my antivirus kaspersky was not able to handle it.I faced lot of problems with this virus.
I've had some Trojan virus in my old PC few years ago. It's called Penetrator. It's destroyed some videos, changed some pictures and texts to Penetrator and text with bad words. That virus destroyed a lot of files on my old PC. Around 20-60 GB.
I've used Kaspersky Anti-virus and I got wiped that virus outta PC.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Security Toolbar 7

I've never saw so much random vore in my life.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
The united states FBI actually does have a virus. They even made a deal with norton so that norton doesn't look for it. Just proves how shit norton is.

Oh yeah, I remember reading an article on that. One more reason to hate Norton.

Hygencide: Vorevirus? Dear arceus.
i liek turtelz xd