Toribash
Just from the way that the film was set up, from the lack of explanation for anything (especially the floating mountains) to the blatantly stolen mineral name (Unobtanium? Come on!) from the shitty 2000 film The Core, you can tell that this sumbitch is going to have one or more sequels, which will probably be equally ridden with predictable and generic action-movie plots. Avatar is beautiful and realistic and immersive, but it is far from groundbreaking.

TLR: Apparently $300 million can't buy an original plot.
ew
Do you know what was supposed to be so ground breaking about it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8I28i_iKvQ
Go 3 minutes in if you don't feel like watching the whole thing.

The mountains magically floating is a bit of a plot hole, but the importance varies from person to person. I, personally, feel that that was a minor detail.

I liked The Core.
Last edited by crazyMLC; Dec 31, 2009 at 01:21 AM.
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
Thoroughly average. Not worth watching in cinemas. Another over hyped nerdgasm movie with a godawful plot. 3/10.
the plot i didnt care for.... but the idea... i want to just see what sort of world this is in its finest details. the life on the planet and how it interacts with other life.

i have yet to see it in 3d.

and i assume it will be 3d when its on blue~ray i wonder how good it will look at home.
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
Well this movie looks rather boring to me but the next time I go to the movies I'll see this rather than sherlock holmes because of the people on here saying it's good.
I don't know if this is a good movie, but I'm sure that when I'll watch it I'll change my idea in a epic movie. I saw the trailer, and looks like very good. I'll watch it in 15 of January.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
this movie was amazing in 3D the effects were off the hook omfg it was amazin! i mean seriously everything about it was epic