Toribash
The problem with a comunity deciding on this is bias. Everyone wants their own clan at the top. The only way to remove bias is to have a robot judge all clans, but there is no objective way to do this. So ranking clans in any way is flawed.

But it is obvious that some clans are better than others. An established clan with good players is obviously better than a nub clan with all whitebelts that can't control their toris. The only real separation between these two clans seems to be experience. But experince doesn't necessarily mean anything. There are people that have played since early 2007 and still suck and there are people that joined a few months ago, yet have major skills.

The only way to get true clan rankings would be to have a council of people who are completely new to the community go through and judge the entire history of every clan. This is both impractical and impossible, since most clan discussion happens in irc, and it would be a huge waste of time.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
considering Toribash is a game, not life, I think it is completly wrong to be Bias.
I mean its hard not too.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Man I'm surprised no one has suggested a poll, then again it would be flooded with votes from those who don't really know much about clans.

Thou' I have yet to be a [NO] Person in game. Then again most people in the clan seem somewhat respected anyway.

@War_Hero: Giant Clan War! That'd be funny.

(>^_^)>
Im moving Evolution out due to the fact the old days are over for them.
Im moving Elite up in there place.
when I say dead I mean non ingame active.
Edit: I fixed it so no one would mistake it for something else.
Torigod is "non ingame active". Why don't you consider them dead?
Or rather, try not to consider any clan dead.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
A lot of clans aren't active ingame, doesn't mean they are dead. Many of their members are still active on the Forums and on IRC.
Back in my day...
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Torigod is "non ingame active". Why don't you consider them dead?
Or rather, try not to consider any clan dead.

just today I saw Theprophet ingame
And I saw Pid666 ingame a few weeks ago.
Last edited by KronosLord; Sep 9, 2009 at 01:10 AM.