Toribash
Super smash on the wii, well it's because it has to much stuff, and assassin creed was to easy.. and lost plant, i mean the game makes me so mad, when your down, and u wanna get up 5 people with an RPG start shooting at you, i always die, and am on easy, lol i don't want to try hard.

Spyro on the xbox 360, they can never make it the same, the old had bad graphics, and the sounds sometimes are faster then the game, but i still love it.

Pokemon on the ps1, long story short, it's hit the pokemon the is coming from the hole...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Altair44 View Post
Soul Calibur 4, Yes you heard me SOUL CALIBUR 4 I bet they were in toilets when making that game!

Originally Posted by NoobsAlive View Post
Soul Calibur 4 is amazing...

Soul Calibur 4 Is horrible! I love the whole series I've played all 4 games. Some Reasons Why It sucks:

The Character creation is much crappier then SC 3's.
It's much harder to switch weapons then the other games.
It doesn't have a creative story mode
It get's boring very fast.
It doesn't have any additional challenges

Originally Posted by hewhoeats View Post
i was very dissapointed with soul calibur 3, which was sad, as soul calibur 2 is still one of my favorite games.

SoulCaliber 3 is way better then 2. SoulCalibur 3 has:
Interactive Cut Scenes
A game mode where you choose where you lead your people to destroy buildings.
More characters

Okay. Besides Soul Calibur 4 I would say... Grand Theft Auto 4. It just get's really boring and was over hyped.
Originally Posted by Conjurer View Post
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare for many reasons.

Enlighten me please.

I always thought it was a great game.
lol
Saints Row II had extremely fun gameplay, But lacked
replayability, The humor was great.

GTA4 was over hyped. Ive got it, and it sucks balls, aside
from the fact you can basically torture people to death, which
gives me erections.
Originally Posted by TheSev View Post
Pokemon on the ps1, long story short, it's hit the pokemon the is coming from the hole...

WTF did you just say? There was no Pokemon game on the PS1 because it's a Nintendo franchise and two, "it's hit the pokemon the is coming from the hole" makes no sense
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Gears of War 2, and then Spyro has always been a let down for me, I've played every single one too, starting from Playstation.
ayylmaos are real