Toribash
I found the game, searching in a freeware game page. I saw Toribash in the fight games section. I really liked it and i still do
[Hunters] enter, if you ROCK
RANDOM FACE XD
Friend showed it to me. But I didn't like it, it was Spring 2007. Then I returned in Autumn and got addicted. I play this game over two years.
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
Hmm. Well let's see. Back in ~May of 07 I saw my friend looking at the site at school, I didn't really think about it until a month later. I downloaded the game and played it for a while, getting into it. Eventually, in august, I bought the game, and thats when I joined the forum.

/nostalgia
saw an add on games radar (aka cheatplanet) in their "365 free games for summer" article. also saw an add in pc gamer around a year later. there should have been more info about it.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
i started playin because i was bored as hell and seen it on a site and it looked fun been playin it ever since(my join date)
Bring Beer
i google Ragdoll games and find this in 2006 and and paid 20$ in 2007

and for my love of ragdoll games i tryed it and find it fun alittle sad that i lost my belt every time i get off but it never stopped
Anime United
My friend Jackson, (Aka Harlies425 which quit) showed me this, I became addicted, and could not stop playing. Only because of the nice people who play this and the game itself.
Last edited by Faint; Sep 15, 2009 at 04:43 AM.