Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Toya's House

"-d Shit."

Sleep and Forget.@Toya

As Toya falls asleep Sidia produces a piece of paper and pen and writes a note: I could have killed her. I didn't. The time is coming Royus.

Sidia leaves the note in plain view and exits the building vanishing as she enters a shadow unnoticed.

Palace Dungeon, Isola

Sidia appears out of a darkened corner in a occupied cell.

"Oh hello Doggy." She smiles
Last edited by Enzu; Sep 22, 2011 at 12:09 AM.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers

Magic dictates that it is now evening (8:00 PM)

All logical issues can be directed to the MAGIC COMPLAINT BOX.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
The Moldy Keg

The thieves hear Dresdel walking down the stairs and prepare to fight. One sneaks behind a couch while the other two ready their weapons.
beep
The Moldy Keg

Dresdel cautiously walks down the stairs and into the common room with his naginata in hand.

"My brothers, how nice it is to see you," says Dresdel. "Do you really want to fight me?"

"I guess I'll start this off," roars Dresdel as he runs towards the two assassins with his naginata spinning between his hands.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Saxum

"You won't regret it, sir," said Jajul to Borca the blacksmith. "I'm looking forward to hearing more of that story tomorrow."

"Well, I'm looking forward to seeing your face when I tell you," Borca said. "Now, go home. I can finish this by myself."

"I won't forget this. I promise."

"Okay, okay. I'm telling ya, kid, you're acting like an elf!"

Jajul waved goodbye and ran away, smiling to himself.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Palace Dungeon Cell Block 2A

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Drak woke up in sweats and saw a figure crouched in the corner, staring at him. A voice says, "Oh hello doggy." Drak lowers his head and asks, "Who are you? What do you want with me?"
beep
Toya's House

In the bathroom, Roy gets horrible nausea. He begins to vomit into the toilet, and after a few minutes of sitting on the floor, he wearily stands up. He looks at himself in the mirror, and wipes the side of his mouth. He rinses his mouth, and washes his face. He seems better than he has the whole day, but still tired.
He checks his breath
Fine
and cleans himself up.

He walks out the door to see Toya sprawled across her floor. He also notices that the young girl is gone. He tries to wake her, to no avail, so instead he picks her up and gently puts her on the couch.

Roy walks outside, looking for the little girl. After searching for a few minutes, he returns inside and sits at the table. He sees a note with his name on it. Roy's eyes widen. He quickly grabs it, and reads it over.

Who could've wrote this?

He looks over at Toya, who is soundly sleeping. In the back of his mind he knew the note was talking about her. He was imagining every possible situation.

Could they be after her because of me? Are they even after her? Could this all be because of me? And who is they? Who would want to harm me? I'm no one, and my family has been living in solitude for years.

He couldn't be sure of any questions or hypothetical answers he thought up.

Roy takes the note, and folds it up, shoving it into his back pocket.

Roy takes a knee next to the couch on which Toya lays unconscious on. He tries to wake her up.
"Hey Toya, get up!"

After a few seconds, her eyes open, and she sits up.

"Toya, what happened? Where's the little girl?"

"I don't know, she left or something."

Roy replies
"I came out of the bathroom and you were on the floor"

Toya says
"I was?"
And she shrugs.

Roy stands up, and remembers what was written on the note.

Should I leave this place? I can't just leave her here! She said her sister had a mansion in Central Isola, and thats pretty near to the university. But what if I'm the one that is putting her in trouble? I guess that's a risk I'm gonna have to take

"Toya, you said you were thinking about going to the university?"

"Yeah, but there are a lot of decisions I need to make, like whether I can study healing there, and -"
Roy interrupts
"I think you and I should go together. What do you say?"

Toya smiles and blushes
"You think so?"

The both of them pause for a few moments, then Toya says
"I think that's a great idea"

Roy replies
"Great, we leave the day after tomorrow."

Roy puts on a jacket, takes some Charta out of his backpack, and opens the door.

"I'll go grab some horses"

Roy walks to a nearby stable to buy two horses.

He opens the door to look for the owner.

"Hello?"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Cell

"Oh do calm down puppy, I don't mean to hurt you. Actually to the contrary, I want to help." Sidia says stepping into the light.

She failed to realize she is still in the form of a eight year old elf.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
The Moldy Keg

The two visible thieves generate sabres from their cloaks, and charge spreading out, to flank Dresdel. The one behind the couch notches an arrow and prepares for a surprise attack.

Stable shop

The owner looks up from a document he was working on.

"Stores are closed."
Last edited by Thorn; Sep 22, 2011 at 02:56 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Cell

Drak looks up and stares at the young elf. He pauses for several seconds before saying, "Hm, I know the power it takes to transform and what you're doing is not easy. Why don't you show me your true form, and then we can talk."

Drak crosses his legs in a way that puts his feet directly underneath him in case the elf is hostile.
beep