Toribash
I put myself on the disliked players list.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Gamer, ( im serious now ) do not judge a person even though they act that they hate you. I do not hate you. Most people don't hate you like ravenger and tertywerty. I am your friend. Do not judge yourself. Even though you know yourself but you really not. Try to be more friendly so other people will start to like you. That is all for me.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
Originally Posted by Basher515 View Post
Gamer, ( im serious now ) do not judge a person even though they act that they hate you. I do not hate you. Most people don't hate you like ravenger and tertywerty. I am your friend. Do not judge yourself. Even though you know yourself but you really not. Try to be more friendly so other people will start to like you. That is all for me.

Ravenger and Tertywerty loves me.
No problem there.
<I love them to ^.^ >
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
it just occured to me that we have a disliked players section, but not a liked players section. maybe we should add one
TRIFORCENINJAPIE2nd Dan
希望 パイ
Originally Posted by Ninjapie View Post
it just occured to me that we have a disliked players section, but not a liked players section. maybe we should add one

Well... That would take too much space...

Also gamer, I like (but don't love) you too. I just think you are a bit... energetic
Do you drink Red Bull every day?
Retired Player
Originally Posted by LucasGod View Post
Well... That would take too much space...

Also gamer, I like (but don't love) you too. I just think you are a bit... energetic
Do you drink Red Bull every day?

im enegetic because i want to be, caffine has no effect on me :/ i could down 30 cans of Monster and still be sleepy
TRIFORCENINJAPIE2nd Dan
希望 パイ
HELLION's DSC was fail i posted there (only few joined D
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Can Most Wanted Clan Be Allies with your clan?
The 3D Adventure of Nancy Drew For Mystery Fan 10 and up 16 Chapter - Most Wanted Clan
If u want a new allie we r wanting to be yours we r also allies with Freelance ok
post in our chat thread with the answer plz
Last edited by Gamer4200; Apr 11, 2008 at 11:51 AM.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.