Toribash
Mmmm.

I'm not freaked out by average people. I think he should have done something more drastic. But, still, great story.

WRITE A BOOK
T1cux: clan have eggs.
writing a story is fun. writing/publishing/reading a book takes months..

I don't care if that didn't make sense etc.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Fistfury, have you seen that Football injury where the guy's shin cracks in half?
................| |
(Like this: << )
................| |
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
writing a story is fun. writing/publishing/reading a book takes months..

I don't care if that didn't make sense etc.

Publishing can take years. And it is a very discouraging process.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by warrior56 View Post
You have recently moved into a house with your wife, when one night, you had a dream. There as blaring music, bright lights, and the faint sounds of someone trying to get you up. It was a carnival, but the voices..You woke up, to find your wife gone, gone.
There are foot steps around the room, the window was wide open, and your Safe was knocked open. You decide to call police, there's a large search, but nothing was found. A week after, a small Child would float to your window, and look at you, tug at your arm, but you would dismiss it. When It came more active, the Child wanted you to follow, so you followed it.
It lead your far and wide, then you blankend out, afer you saw your wife's body.

Meh, Sucky.

Same crappy formula again. "You" wake up, wife gone, wife dead. Try something different, and use your imagination. And please, try writing something that makes sense. Seriously. Why was the safe open, what is that carnival shit, why the child? And why would someone dismiss a child tugging his arm? And why is it leading this guy far and wide, and where is the wifes body? God, you piss me off.

EDIT: Read this and see if you find it scary:

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED!
Last edited by dalir; Dec 28, 2009 at 11:20 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Same crappy formula again. "You" wake up, wife gone, wife dead. Try something different, and use your imagination. And please, try writing something that makes sense. Seriously. Why was the safe open, what is that carnival shit, why the child? And why would someone dismiss a child tugging his arm? And why is it leading this guy far and wide, and where is the wifes body? God, you piss me off.

EDIT: Read this and see if you find it scary:

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED!

Eep. Nightmare :3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
"UP YOURS"

Meh. *Crackes Nuckles*
You get home from work, pissed off at all of your co-workers, friends, family, parents.
They never listend, just because your were raised diffrently.
You hated them, and you snapped the on day you weren't invited to your Family's party, again. Your so called "friends" would laugh behidn your back. So would you Co-Workers, so you whish everything would die, in a painfullway.
That's when you started having the dreams. You would dream of Family and Friends, being murderd by a black soul,w hile you would watch as it would smile, and fly away with the decapitated head. You would notice your basement wouldn't open, but you never really cared. But, boies were found, murdered like in your dreams. It was horrific, and night after night you were forced to hide under your bed, but he bed would shake. Shaking with fear, you flew to the Basement, bashing it open to see all the missing heads, trophies of themselves, and you said "I wish I would die!" and then, you fell asleep. You had a dream, of the thing murdering you. You jolted awake, but you realised it was all to late.
You were DEAD

erm.... how can you be awake but dead?
put your text here! only 50 a week
25k head request- Wiirus
That guy that hates my stories:
You have recently moved into a house with your wife, when one night, you had a dream. There as blaring music, bright lights, and the faint sounds of someone trying to get you up. It was a carnival, but the voices..You woke up, to find your wife gone, gone.
There are foot steps around the room, the window was wide open, and your Safe was knocked open. You decide to call police, there's a large search, but nothing was found. A week after, a small Child would float to your window, and look at you, tug at your arm, but you would dismiss it. When It came more active, the Child wanted you to follow, so you followed it.
It lead your far and wide, then you blankend out, afer you saw your wife's body.

Meh, Sucky.

YOUR A GENUIS, GOOD SIR.
dafuq