Ranking
Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
What would you say if I could help you get them back?

Well, what lengths would I have to go through to get them?
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Originally Posted by ofCannibis View Post
Well, what lengths would I have to go through to get them?

You'd have to click about five times and wait ~hour and then click n times again.

Estimated time: Max couple hours, depending bit about size of your HDD.

Estimated how-hard-this-would-be-factor: Trained monkey could do it for bananas.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by ofCannibis View Post
Would I be able to select certain files instead of getting it all back?

Yes, the application will run a scan of your hard drive and return both recoverable and non recoverable items. I cannot guarantee that everything you want will be recovered, but if you aren't downloading huge files to your hard drive than it's likely you'll get most of the data back. The application I use allows searching through the detected files for the terms it's given. For instance, searching "*.rpl" without the quotes will show all replay files it found, one's with a red X aren't recoverable, without it they can. You must have either a second hard drive/partition, flash drive, or another removable storage device. I use R-Studio Network Edition v3.4 when I recover data for a customer, I could walk you through that program. I recovered 250GB of photographs for a professional photographer with that application when the repair shop said they could recover 6GB, lol.

Basically all you'll need to do if you have something other than the hard drive the files are on to recover to, install the application, run the scan overnight, and in the morning you'll be able to view everything that can be recovered. If you need help getting it, let me know.
*puff-puff*
dont fuckin smoke fake weed. i kno a guy that goes to my welding shop class and that smoked sum of that shit and went into a coma.