Toribash
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
I looked at battleborn cant wait to see the gameplay of it

Do you know any tb players that plays smite?

Hell, I don't know who 98% of the community is nowadays haha

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Updated the first post with all the IGNs and more recent videos to give this thread some love. I play almost every other day and was pretty good at SMITE a year or so ago so I have knowledge of the game. If anyone wants to join in on our usual Toribash SMITE slams then let me or rai know, we'll see if we can make time etc.
collect snots from the nose
Ill add you later :3

I have to install smite again -_-.. do you guys have like a clan?
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Me, Qubic, Goughy1210, Ocean, Chris, and a few others do. We all play at a regular basis, and usually stick to Assault, Siege, Arena, and Joust.
-----
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Updated the first post with all the IGNs and more recent videos to give this thread some love. I play almost every other day and was pretty good at SMITE a year or so ago so I have knowledge of the game. If anyone wants to join in on our usual Toribash SMITE slams then let me or rai know, we'll see if we can make time etc.

I played a few games with Rai, hanz0, rittu, and siku. I can't say I didn't enjoy it.

ESPORTS
Last edited by Creati0n; Jul 21, 2014 at 03:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Would you guys be interested in a 5v5? I heard you did a game with them and I thought maybe I could jump in on one.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Would you guys be interested in a 5v5? I heard you did a game with them and I thought maybe I could jump in on one.

I couldn't do one any time this week. I'll barely have access to a computer since I'm fairly booked almost full time for most of the month.

I'll get a PM to you if I get a bit of time off anytime soon.

Also, I think Qubic and me have some time for a 2v2 before I start my flight tomorrow, so we'll see how time flies.
I'm down for any 2v2s - 5v5s if you're looking to have any. I'm sure me, Rai or hanz0 are all available to do so and we would have access to an extra two in order to have a conquest if necessary. Good games yesterday by the way!
Wonder when Creati0n and Qubic are gonna get MLG and 3v3/5v5 us, Already displayed my e-peen in 1v1s! ESPORTS ESPORTS ESPORTS

#NO4smitechampionship2014
I can't believe I didn't see this board before D: This is one of my favorite games of all time and I have been playing it for over 6 months, I would like to join
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER