Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
[WotWU] (Warriors of the World United [Freelance knows where did this come from])
Uhh... I wonder why did I suggest that...

Lol, I wonder where that came from?
It's still a good idea, just a bit messy, as a tag. Simple tags and names work the best.

My vote is with..... [Freeborn] OR [WotWU]
Invade sounds boring and I my self wouldn't be frightened if some invaders came into my server...

Examples:

Torigod - lame name but it stands out and they live up to their clan name

Toxic - boring but their whole addiction to green goo is hilarious!

RAWR - makes people laugh and get into a cuddly mood

Freelance - We drop by now and then, we do freelance slaughtering :3

RelaxAll - First time I saw this clan I didn't know what it actually meant, I thought it was something like "Hey peeps, all relax, k?" "Relax ya' all". But damn, back when Hampa was in it, I loved this clan. Name made you think.
Last edited by Freelancer; Dec 26, 2008 at 02:00 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
what if the invaders were sex maniacs with STD's rofl, on a serious note, if you guys wanted an epic name why didnt you ask. I have 4 ideas, the fourth being very extensive and for the most part useless lol.
1.we could be called-DYNASTY
2.we could be called-ETERNITY
3.we could be called-Ancient Forces[AF]
4.we could go under the name [AF]but the discount death members would have the tag Ancient Forces Dynasty[AF-D] while the freelance members would have the tag [AF-E] or vice-versa, that way we could organize competitions between the 2 groups while remaining in the same clan.
We probably should make a poll or something.

Most people like [Invade].
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Well, not being funny, but it'd probably be helpful if Kai posted here at least every now and then, maybe pretend he's at all interested.

I'll tell him on mIRC, see if that gets him to give you guys his views.
collect snots from the nose
[LOVHM] (it's said like "Love Him") it means "League Of Very Heroic Men"
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I always wanted to have a clan called [Love] for the lols. It's makes people think you're harmless like [animals] but then we're wicked awesome, unlike [animals].
Tre!