Toribash
Not really a lateral thinking question, because the obvious answer of "he mimes wearing glasses" is valid...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Yeah, that one's busted.

Here's one:

There are six eggs in the basket. Six people each take one of the eggs. How can it be that one egg is left in the basket?
One of the people was holding the basket. As such, he found it more convenient to put it back in the basket instead of holding it in one hand and the basket in the other.
ahhh you beat me to that 4zb41

Here is another riddle

A man had 5 pieces of bread.He eats a slice of bread,but he still has 5 left.How is this possible?
Here's one, an old classic:

You are stuck in a room with nothing in it, no windows and only one reinforced steel door which is locked. In the centre of the room is a pipe solidly wedged into the floor which, as far as you can tell, goes about 3 feet into the floor and is protruding by about 1 foot. It is too narrow for you to fit your arm in. A voice from the other side of the door tells you that there is a small ball resting in the bottom of the pipe which contains the key to the door, and if you can get it out, you are free to go. If you don't you will surely starve in here.
How do you get the ball out?
Vacuum? Does ask someone to get the keys for him?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Vacuum? Does ask someone to get the keys for him?

Nope, there's absolutely nothing in the room. And whoever has trapped you isn't going to help.
Also to clarify, you haven't got anything on you apart from the clothes on your back.