Toribash
I don't think anyone will be stealing our ideas, don't worry about it!

If you guys really want to make a video, zip all the replays you'd want in it and post the zip files and I'll make one

or someone else can make one if they've got crazy awesome editing skills... mine are alright...
<3 Toribash!
GenX if you can get all of the replays in to avi files and cut up i can edit them all together and make it look pretty sick. The reason of this is because i have not paid for fraps and i get a stupid www.fraps.com on my recorded stuff. Plus yours looks hella clean. Let me know.

So i guess the project is under way so if you have replays you want in the video then just post them here and we will get them in there.
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
SIR YES SIR!
(And i would like to do what DAT did (like frankyy the bazooka man or frunk the commando and such.) I think I can make around 5 good replays though. and could we also use the music I suggested?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
I like that idea. We will try not to do something exactly like it but we will take that and expand on it. If the site comes up with an error right now, sorry its having difficulties at the moment lol. Get it going right soon when i get home.
ClanNEWB.com
came up with some replays (only 5 SP's though file size and such.)
Attached Files
Toribash replays.zip (66.3 KB, 6 views)
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Thanks Mars200. I will watch them when i get home from work!
ClanNEWB.com
Made a new replay
Attached Files
Call me samus.rpl (27.6 KB, 9 views)
Diving!.rpl (35.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Mars; Mar 19, 2008 at 11:42 PM.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Forgot about file size restrictions on zip files! Let's not fill our thread with replays... Collect all your best ones, and when you've zipped all the replays you want to be in the vid (not all will make it) send me a PM and I'll give you my e-mail so you can send the zip directly to me all at once!
<3 Toribash!