Ranking
just wondering, is there gonna be a third expansion? or it is out already or idk. cuz we miss protos expansion tho
no u

yes its currently in closed beta, the gms and some streamers + some gold league players got beta invite, they are giving beta invites to the top 20% in sc2 in 2 weeks.

The expansion is called LOTV (legacy of the void)
oh thanks for the info ezeth ;). me and my dad was waiting for that :P

i will probably start training so i can ''regain'' my little bit of old skills lol
no u

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
nice starcraft is alive! just got masters league
if anyone wants coaching add
Ezeth #874

ohdear, what race do you play?

all i want to know are the basics of zerg gonna add you tomorrow.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Aha ezeth goml mid gm, RedBloods academy player: MythiC race is terran but I can play off race at a top master level

Fartosis op :3
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
yoyo lotv?

I have to fartosis

The GOM TV trolls tho
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
sooo since LOTV is out for some time now, have you guys been playing it? how do you rate it?

ive played it some with a friend since i didnt had the money for it yet, i actually kinda dislike it, cause the early game is soo darn fast now with the 14 worker start.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken