Prize: 500 TC
Knockout interval: 10 minutes
Tourney7
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tourney8
mod: judo.tbm
Tourney9
mod: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

You can have influence on what mods are played by sending me propositions, list of at least three mods you'd like to see on tourneys.

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by Miner View Post
No one is telling you that you have to join the tourneys. It is an optional thing to do, if you want to, then fine, if not then don't. End the argument here.

Exactly. No one is forcing you to join it if you don't want to. If the past proves anything protest won't work(Not to be Prejudice towards anyone).
I think it's kind of unfair you should make tourneys for each Qi so like yellow, ornage, green, blue, brown and so forth.
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
the 10dan server is quite packed all the time, so that was a good idea for sure !
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
For now, the best response I can give you guys towards the mod rotation is that tourneys are not supposed to be easy tc. You have to work for the tc you earn, thus we will be choosing popluar mods that require some skill to play.

As for the servers being empty, it is still a bad time to play. As of now, a lot of the members of the community are at school or work. Hell, I am even at school right now.

Now, if you view these servers as unfair, you might need to thing again. These servers are nothing but fair. Qi restriction ensures that alts don't farm tc, and that you play with people who are the same belt level as you. The ever changing mods make the tourneys a bit more difficult. You never know when you can get a mod that you are really good at, or really bad at. The last thing that makes these tourneys fair is the tc given out to the winner. As you become a higher belt, you will have a chance to win higher tc prizes. If you find that something is truly unfair, state why.
-----
Originally Posted by Tafiria View Post
I think it's kind of unfair you should make tourneys for each Qi so like yellow, ornage, green, blue, brown and so forth.

There rooms are based on qi level yes, but we didn't want to make a server for people between 1-10qi. That would be a waste of a server. The way they are set up now imo is a great way. Changes may occur in the future though.
Last edited by dannyrug; Oct 23, 2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A hasbeen like the rest
Exactly that's what I mean I want to fight people t=witht he same belt as me and stuf like that so how come you don't make a tourney for all belts that way new people have a way of getting TC?
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
For now, the best response I can give you guys towards the mod rotation is that tourneys are not supposed to be easy tc. You have to work for the tc you earn, thus we will be choosing popluar mods that require some skill to play.

As for the servers being empty, it is still a bad time to play. As of now, a lot of the members of the community are at school or work. Hell, I am even at school right now.

Now, if you view these servers as unfair, you might need to thing again. These servers are nothing but fair. Qi restriction ensures that alts don't farm tc, and that you play with people who are the same belt level as you. The ever changing mods make the tourneys a bit more difficult. You never know when you can get a mod that you are really good at, or really bad at. The last thing that makes these tourneys fair is the tc given out to the winner. As you become a higher belt, you will have a chance to win higher tc prizes. If you find that something is truly unfair, state why.
-----

There rooms are based on qi level yes, but we didn't want to make a server for people between 1-10qi. That would be a waste of a server. The way they are set up now imo is a great way. Changes may occur in the future though.

I agree with everything you said, empty servers are not because of the changes but because of the varying times that people are online. However can the time it takes for the tourney to start,, please be addressed.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
I completely agree with that, i won some tourneys here, and, yeah, it's more challenging, i like it more, but, half of the time, the server is empty or with not enough people to Start the tourney. I'm starting to like these changes.
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
I will answer both questions with the same response.

Because the servers generate so much tc now, we must sink a certain amount of tc each week to keep the tourneys running. If we change the intervals, then the tc output will increase causing an inflation in the tori-economy meaning a orc relax could cost 1k. If we added more rooms, the same could happen.

And I hate to sound like a broken record, but when you are a white belt, your main concern should not be tc. You should learn how to play the game first, then go after the tc. Tourneys are not meant to be easy cash, you have to earn your tc.
-----
Originally Posted by NikolasREV View Post
I completely agree with that, i won some tourneys here, and, yeah, it's more challenging, i like it more, but, half of the time, the server is empty or with not enough people to Start the tourney. I'm starting to like these changes.

Yeah just give it time. In about 4 hours a fair amount of players will get online. This is when the servers will fill up.
-----
Originally Posted by NikolasREV View Post

Yeah just give it time. In about 4 hours a fair amount of players will get online. This is when the servers will fill up.
Last edited by dannyrug; Oct 23, 2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A hasbeen like the rest
I see what your saying, the increase tc does help with my goal to get pure/demon textures.
Yet still so far away...
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.