Toribash
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Snorlax is so broken lol

So frustrating, my 10k Eggs hatch dumb stuff instead of Snorlax, my magmar's have like.. karate chop, Lapras has the worst move set possible (mine does rather), and none of my vapes have aqua tail.

ONE 10k egg hatching a lick/body slam snorlax is all I ask :c
How can you be level 30 already hyde

i got this game last tuesday and been playing every day, still only lvl 13

by the way guys, if you're on team mystic your clan will be deleted
Last edited by Fear; Jul 26, 2016 at 10:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
So frustrating, my 10k Eggs hatch dumb stuff instead of Snorlax, my magmar's have like.. karate chop, Lapras has the worst move set possible (mine does rather), and none of my vapes have aqua tail.

ONE 10k egg hatching a lick/body slam snorlax is all I ask :c

my wild caught snorlax has lick/hyperbeam. Too bad I got it at level 7 and the cp is shit. 450

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Fear View Post
How can you be level 30 already hyde

i got this game last tuesday and been playing every day, still only lvl 13

by the way guys, if you're on team mystic your clan will be deleted

Im team mystic, delete my clan i dare you.

Got a lvl 1002 snorlax with lick/earthquake from a 10k egg along with lots of candy, Currently holding a gym about 2 miles from my house. Dunno if i should level him all the way up or not.
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Im team mystic, delete my clan i dare you.

Got a lvl 1002 snorlax with lick/earthquake from a 10k egg along with lots of candy, Currently holding a gym about 2 miles from my house. Dunno if i should level him all the way up or not.

If it were me, I'd hold out for one with body slam. But I'd also use a spreadsheet to look up at what percentile is your snorlax at.
Currently level 15 and my biggest catch was Pinsir with 849 CP.

Damn, I need some goodlooking stronger pokemons.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.