Toribash
Dude, that one loyalty mission with that really hard decision at the end between the two....characters. Really hard decision. Also, the...action...reminded me of starwars...or maybe even that scene in xmen 3.
Dang, I hate avoiding spoilers myself :P

You can still make spoilers, you just have to make the text white and say *highlight for spoiler*
~Malvado
Last edited by Malvado; Feb 3, 2010 at 11:35 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I generally refuse to play movies/games which have unrealistically anthropomorphic aliens in them. It just frustrates me how incredibly unimaginative and anthropocentric it is to make beings from faraway galaxies which likely evolved in totally different environments to have body completely proportional to ours with all the same functions, down to reproductive organs.

Sure, we haven't actually seen/met any (so their guess is as good as any) but it still doesn't sit well with me.
@Odlov, I actually think they did a pretty good job, some species are to much humanlike, I agree.
But I like how they changed all of them to be completely different from eachother.
I do need to think about this though, nice one bringing that up ;)

And I lol'd at you avatar, haha.

@DJ, you can get them both man. You just need enough "talk skill". I don't know with
whom you went to go out and have action with, so I can't talk about that, haha.

I actually tried to get all of the females in bed, but I didn't succeed... :B
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
I generally refuse to play movies/games which have unrealistically anthropomorphic aliens in them. It just frustrates me how incredibly unimaginative and anthropocentric it is to make beings from faraway galaxies which likely evolved in totally different environments to have body completely proportional to ours with all the same functions, down to reproductive organs.

Sure, we haven't actually seen/met any (so their guess is as good as any) but it still doesn't sit well with me.

There are various other types of aliens in the game. The only obvious similarity in most of the aliens is bipedalism. Otherwise, their faces and personalities are vastly different.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Races

I mean sure.. they look like humans, I guess.. But it was my understanding that a lot of artists make their movie characters look more human so the viewers can relate to them. Anyway, I didn't mind that a lot of aliens look a bit like humans.
Okay spoilers:

I was talking about samara and morinth. I had to pick between the two. Actually loaded a savegame afterwards to see what would happen when picking morinth, but doing it made me feel like such a shitty person. Also, it wasn't really any different.

Also, you can't sleep with samara, , only morinth, so don't feel too bad that you aren't MANLY MAN enough

Well, if they looked more alien, no one would wanna sleep with them :U and it would lose a lot of appeal to the teenage audience. Sersly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Didn't know that DJ, I need to try O:
Something special you need for that? High renegade/paragon skill perhaps?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Should prolly point this out, regarding a certain asari,

vSPOILERSv
Sleeping with Morinth results in the death of Shepard, an abrupt ending to the game, and you'll have to go back to an old save.
^SPOILERS^

Beat my 3rd playthrough yesterday, luv this game :]
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
There are various other types of aliens in the game. The only obvious similarity in most of the aliens is bipedalism. Otherwise, their faces and personalities are vastly different.

Different perhaps, but not enough to satisfy Odlov
From what I've seen they also share:
1. number of functional limbs, perception organs (eyes etc)
2. relative position of those limbs (except a couple races)
3. The fact that they reproduce sexually....and somehow compatible with humans.

I may still get it to try it, though.
Last edited by Odlov; Feb 4, 2010 at 04:47 AM.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Different perhaps, but not enough to satisfy Odlov
From what I've seen they also share:
1. number of functional limbs.
2. relative position of those limbs (except a couple races)
3. The fact that they reproduce sexually....and somehow compatible with humans.

I may still get it to try it, though.

Regarding 3, the ability to have sex with something, and the ability to reproduce, are two different things, just because you can screw an alien, doesn't mean you can have children.

That being said,Asari, are an exception, and are explained. If interested, read the Biology section of this wiki article. (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Asari)