Toribash
HASSAN2000
it is university of technologies and design and im studying automation of computer integrated technologies
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
Here's a madman i made recently, im still working on realism, and skeeting. But i got the "Destroying uke" part down.
Attached Files
Uke MadMan Complete.rpl (363.0 KB, 13 views)
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
Torigod08,
Vicious replay, I liked it.
Also, it is great to hear that you got the job.
Good luck, it is always nice to earn money for yourself.

IIIDARTIII,
Sounds like a difficult situation, my first thought was, how can you say that about women teachers?
Then I remembered an earlier conversation we had in the old thread about female teachers and especially pregnant ones.
I was prompted to begin a debate here, but then I realized that this is not www.mothering.com or whatever.
Good luck with your studies.

WAPOW!
♥Krulls
cause of dire situation in my country, all people become very evil,
crime rating is raising very quick all the time, i should use my boxshu
skills in a real life many times to protect myself, and police is so unuseful,
and cause of small salary and other things, thats why they r so angry i think,
but there r also who just like to offence others, and u can do nothing about that =(

i realised that university has no connection with my real study
.................................................. .................................................. .............

and yeah,
CONGRATS NEW MEMBERS IN WAPOW
hope u will find ur place here(as i did),
have fun, new friends
and we will spend a lot time together=)
WAPOW
Last edited by Dart; Apr 24, 2015 at 11:59 PM.
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
me smag flow and deoxer had a war with nitro and we won 7-6 whybe did well to bring it back for nitro
Haha thanks guys :>. Yeah that was a good war.
Is there any artists in the clan ? just wondering :d
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
WAPOW!
So guys i am back into toribash and i got 2ND DAN! YAY!

Deoxer if it is a head texture that you need a artist for i can make them.

I'm planing to do more warring too!

WAPOW

-----
We war'ed bomb and won!
The score was 10-6
XXSANJIZXX broskii IIDARTII andExtreamalt all did great.

WAPOW!
Last edited by UnknwnKing; Apr 25, 2015 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[WAPOW]
join WAPOW
Look who's back!
I don't remember when my last post was(which i hope isn't a bad thing), but I'm back now! I've been slacking from all games recently just trying to get my school work straightened out before i get into them again.

I'm sure I've said this plenty, but the most of my Tori Bash time will be on the weekends, but the weekdays will be limited until i get into summer break, which I can't wait for!

School Deviance Project
I'm sure most of you already know what deviance is, but if you don't, it's any act of wrong doing that is considered wrong by a part of society.

Definitions out of the way, my group is doing a presentation on how we can enforce discipline in a better way in our school. Doesn't sound too hard, but there are lots of statistics needed and all that junk.

Help me.

Wars
Broskii has been tearing it up in his latest wars that I've witnessed this weekend! Great job Bro and everyone else who participated in wars this weekend. I've heard only great news from wars, so keep up the great work everyone!

Remember these?
Which do you think is more of a subtle diss. Getting a side hug from a girl/guy( depending on what you like *wink wink*) or seeing someone put your call to voicemail without them knowing you saw them?
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
Seems like I got accepted! My name is Bas/Soda and I'm the newest WAPOW member! I'm good at mods such as ABD, Boxshu and lenshu! I joined because I have some friends in the clan and you all seem a nice bunch . I'll be sure to stay in the clan for a loooooooooong time ;).
Last edited by EvoSoda; Apr 27, 2015 at 08:45 AM.
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
Hey guys I'm proud to be apart of wapow and I hope everyone will like me here, I'm here to stay unless you tell me to take a hike.
Thank you Krull bro for inviting me into this amazing clan full of happy souls
If you find me in game let me know if you want to war and I'll do it , clan league is coming up I'll be sure to help out and we could win it this year!
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.