Toribash
Alright peoples, you might have noticed that i havent been on for a wille. well, there is a reason.

my dad killinated the internets wille trying to download something that would let him see all the sites i had been looking at. Apparently, instead of just redirecting all signals received from the modem so it could see where i had been and then sending the information on into the browser it just blocked all signals completely...
He doesnt know that i found out what he was trying to do and is to stuck up to admit it so i could fix the problem. Instead we're going to have to wait several more days and pay hundreds of dollars to have on of those super geeks look at it.
im at the local library right now so i can access the internet through excruciatingly slow dialup, but i cant run any games or the like...
u mad tho :)
Heh, you havnt being looking at anything you dont want him to see have you...

But anyway good reason to show why you have being inactive.
Dear,Renegade Members.
Apparently i'm not showing up alot more in-game here due to school.
School have started and I play less in-game now.
So I barely plays,But I will stick to the forum.
In weekends I can play friday-sunday.
But hope you all good luck will still stick with you guys lol.
Good night for now.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
my cousin is in the hospital having seizures

Hanz:yes i do

i might not be on for a wille more. the internets have finally been fixed, but i still have to somehow download the client without it showing up on the list (we had to wipe the hard drive and i lost it)
u mad tho :)
You would need to buy "prime" which lets you have a custom title under your name and it also lets you have a picture in your signature.
/double post again (im allowed to, because i can)

This double post is here to tell you that we now have a private forum, just incase you didnt see it.

If you want the pass you will have to find me in-game or PM me.
The password will only be given to those who I believe are loyal to [Renegade]