Toribash
Originally Posted by BlackRozez View Post
Hey pal, I don't really know you. But I like you! I say yes!
Sorry for all the inactivity. This is a slow time for everyone.

Thank for the reply, and a little comfort I haven't lurked these forums very much as of now, so I apologize. I'll be more patient.
Originally Posted by LordFappington View Post
I am definitely trying to me a more frequent forumite, so those conditions are perfectly fine with me. Also, in terms of compatibly, I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I guess I get along with people pretty easily.
-----
I assume from a lack of response that I have not made it in..? I'm sorry if that makes me look impatient, but I will be going on a trip soon and will be without internet for the entire duration. Also, sorry for the doublepost.

In terms of compatibility, I mean't it like how you would fit in, if our personalities are similar. The lack of response is due to the fact that we would like to see how well you fit in with us, and that we are a tad slow to respond.

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by LordFappington View Post
I see. Anyone interesting in going in-game?

Sorry for the late reply, but try the "want to play?" thread you'll have better luck.

▲ ▲
1. Name: In-game: mclarensf1 Real-life: Austin
2. Age: I am 14
3. GMT: I honestly dont exactly know my GMT.
4. Paragraph describing yourself: Well starting with TB, I play quite often, unfortunately I can only play on the weekends because I got school and my parents dont let me play games on school days. I tend to play with random mods with my friends, although i am good with akido, classic, and twinswords and will ocassionaly play them. In real life, the only sport I really play is Bowling. I'm not the most active person. I have Steam and Skype. If you want to contact me, the best way is through Steam and Skype. My Steam name is: mclarensf1 and my Skype name is: austin.wood98. I live in Illinois, USA. I like to shoot my bow which i recently got for my birthday. I have a PS3, which i rarely use. My username is: superracing1 Yes i am aware that it is a stupid name and I am just too lazy to make another account.
5. Other online games you play: I also have steam which i play quite often. For steam I have TF2, Garry's Mod, and Terraria. I also enjoy minecraft and I ocassionaly play League of Legends.
Well this is it for my application, I hope that you carefully consider it and invite me to the clan.
Well then.....

Ok. Thank you for telling me, I wasn't exactly sure.
-----
Additional info I forgot to add. I am a brown belt and the only other clan I have been in was -Team Contrive
Last edited by mclarensf1; Sep 2, 2012 at 01:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well then.....