Toribash
oh and while we are into spoilers(this one for AC2):
I think that Ezio's wife got hanged, because in a trailer, they say that he carries a wedding ring, and in another one, they say that something happened to his familly and in yet another two, they show that some guys got hanged, and Ezio claiming revenge.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
This game is going to kick ass. On the first one I like running from the guards for a bit then kick there ass on roofs of random places.
That game shares its tow reasons why i won't buy it with Borderlands. It has insane sys requirements, and, is of course, rated M. -.-
"that head is badass"
Originally Posted by itsarabbit View Post
oh and while we are into spoilers(this one for AC2):
I think that Ezio's wife got hanged, because in a trailer, they say that he carries a wedding ring, and in another one, they say that something happened to his familly and in yet another two, they show that some guys got hanged, and Ezio claiming revenge.

Alright, this confirms it, you are wrong. Just noticed a few dev diaries and guess what?
He screams "FATHER!" in the hanging scene.
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
Alright, this confirms it, you are wrong. Just noticed a few dev diaries and guess what?
He screams "FATHER!" in the hanging scene.

Yep, he screams for his father when this one is getting hanged.
If I remember correctly, the only woman who could possibly be Ezio's girlfriend/wife/etc only appeared in a trailer, when the following is said "A man never forgets his first kiss...".
Looking VERY forward to this game.
Me and a friend are insane about AC, We've both ordered the Black edition.
This game is looking damn amazing. I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

It's looking as if there's more like in this game - more interaction with people that the first.
Originally Posted by Daggardry View Post
Is Desmond's character still in the game?
cause when i played it the first time, i hated having to be him.
But then i learned, if you do things correctly on his side, you find many secrets, hack into people's computer, really learn whats going on. And lucy who is sorta your friend, well she has a huge secret that shocks you at the end. It opens up an entire new realm of game. Plus the way they ended it made you want more:

HIGHLIGHT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SECRET:
Mid way through the game, the modern day asassains try to come for desmond for rescue, but instead are all killed, so Desmond looses hope and at the end (if you play correctly) lucy's character says "Have Hope Desmond" and does the asassain's sign.

Erm, can someone answer my question if you know it? Maple and Drak seem to know alot about it