Toribash
Re: Evil Alliances/Enemies
Well, we came first in the first half, so we beat pretty much every clan, except TG in the finals.
Originally Posted by zombie slayer undertaker
We are ze best. besides MAD That will destroy us if we get them mad...We hav epost topics. OWNED

Undertaker that wasnt smart. We look like stuck up jerks when you post somthing like that. Its the kind of thing that starts people yelling at each other . Im not nukem but I dont think thats the vibe he wants us too give off.
There's a new clan that's getting very close to official... ness... yeah... anyway, Ethereal suggested an alliance, because he's friends with the leader, so we're now allianced with them
Hail Evil!
Originally Posted by Nukem
There's a new clan that's getting very close to official... ness... yeah... anyway, Ethereal suggested an alliance, because he's friends with the leader, so we're now allianced with them

What is the clan?
SyN is thinking about going to war with Vampiric, and since they are our allies, we must support them, and go to war as well.

P.S. Sorry for double posting.
Hail Evil!
Reading this on my behalf of SyN I thank you for the support.

I hope we have a good alliance from here on out.
u know, we should make allies with Dark. It just sounds right, Evil and Dark on the same team.