Ranking
Some stories about ghosts that I've heard are just amazingly strange and unexplainable..I believed in ghosts since I made my mind up about it.Now i'm 11 and I'm not 100% sure about that..There is a mass of weird things but I think its just our fault that we hear/see these things sometimes...A lot of stories are just fake and not thought about,the person who experianced it just said ITS A GHOST! instead of thinking about what else it could be.It could even be silly things like wind or in some houses if you shut a door downstairs yours moves upstairs and people think its ghosts....I did some ghost hunting but there was nothing special that can prove that ghosts are real that happened to me.But some weird things happened.like once my door was closed then i heard a handle turn and the door opened slightly.my dad was downstairs and mum was out so it was really weird lol...
Tint is sex.
i saw a ghost when i was little i was like whats in here and opend the door i saw the ghost i was WTF IS THAT *BAM*it wacked me in the face i ran out and closed door and went inside again i ran out quick before it gets me wish that never happens again
Ghosts are in fact real. You can ask pretty much anyone on a Native Reservation or any native who lived on the prairies. Sure there are reasonable explanations, but clearly those can be disproven and not every activity can be scientifically answered unless you absolutely know how all matter works. Now our brains are the most powerful thing on this planet, allowing you and disallowing you too see different matter, even controlling what we so call reality and our primitive science based on feeble theories and tests. Everything that we do, everything we see, everything around us can be altered. Just because our human mindset we can't see these things that are all around us, such as air another form of matter. Our brains have so much potential that we can be creating these ourselves. It's so powerful it's is in fact incomprehensible to our state of minds.
Last edited by T0ribush; Oct 29, 2009 at 08:02 PM.
Originally Posted by PSI View Post
Ghosts aren't real. They are figments of your imagination

Back up, what you're stating.

Originally Posted by yeSuperCat View Post
i saw a ghost when i was little i was like whats in here and opend the door i saw the ghost i was WTF IS THAT *BAM*it wacked me in the face i ran out and closed door and went inside again i ran out quick before it gets me wish that never happens again

Umm... k.

Originally Posted by funorbftw View Post
ghosts ARE real. :P

Back up what you're saying.

Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
i think its just crap to believe in ghosts
its just not logic ;P

Back up what you're saying.

I personally, think ghosts are of our own creation to make the concept of death easier for us to accept, whether it's for loved ones or ourselves. We know a little about what happens after death, and a certain idea that we may regain at least a slight amount of consciousness comforts us.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Ghosts are in fact real. You can ask pretty much anyone on a Native Reservation or any native who lived on the prairies. Sure there are reasonable explanations, but clearly those can be disproven and not every activity can be scientifically answered unless you absolutely know how all matter works. Now our brains are the most powerful thing on this planet, allowing you and disallowing you too see different matter, even controlling what we so call reality and our primitive science based on feeble theories and tests. Everything that we do, everything we see, everything around us can be just our human mindset because we use so little of our brains and the rest we don't know what potential it has.

No
We do, in fact, use ALL of our brain power. The myth that we "only use 10% of our brain" was likely started by charlatan fortune-tellers to explain their 'powers' to the public.

As for things science can't explain - perhaps, but it will eventually. Just look how many things we know now that we couldn't explain a thousand years ago.

And if it's your abnormal brain function that allows you to see a ghost, it still doesn't mean that ghost exists in objective reality.
Yes they do I'm partly psychic and when I was 3 my mom said I used to talk to ghost or angles some people say. But yes they do exists
I destroy!