Ranking
Originally Posted by twiggist View Post
voice is bad and anyone who disagrees is wrong

Well, it depends tbh, some game can do it pretty nicely.

Lets just hope there is alot of voice options and yeah, can be good.
Originally Posted by Raindz View Post
Well, it depends tbh, some game can do it pretty nicely.

Lets just hope there is alot of voice options and yeah, can be good.

Voice is always bad if it's from a first person perspective. (let's be fucking honest guys, who actually play fallout in third person). And not only that, but it just doesn't belong in an RPG that's supposed to have a variety of options in terms of dialogue that isn't spoken, just read. You can expect restrictions in this to occur.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
If I use melee weapons or just strolling around and sneaking I use 3rd person :v
I only use first person when I'm using guns, ofc.
Same principle applies to Skyrim for me... (inb4 wow you're bad comments)
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
if don't do what they did at the end of fallout 3 (basically have an ending that ends the whole game, stopping continuation). if they avoid that, then i'll be a relatively happy guy. obviously crossing my fingers that they'll release it for 360 too, but that's a stretch.
Fallout 4 Hype Train
2 days and 18 hours until Fallout 4.
Are you as hyped as me?

There's already a thread about fallout 4, no need to have two~Mathias
Last edited by Mathias; Nov 7, 2015 at 10:43 AM.
ナゲット
So, with the first fallout games, we had tons of dialogue options from both the npcs and your main character. Then, because of voice acting of npcs, a bunch of that was cut. Now we get the freaking Mass Effect style dialogue tree? Oh lordy, save us.

Now that is so far my only big complaint. Other than that, I am extremely hyped for this game.
h