Why do you want to join:Itz cool
What can you offer to Ultimate?:SuperNova force
Replays (post as an attachment):

No. Oh god no.
-----
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Nick:Rolandman
Belt:6th dan blackbelt
Forum Activity: 6-10 (Since i have a job and all)
Ingame Activity:7-10 (Only at night)
Past Clans:Legendary [Legend] Big and dangerous [BAD]
Bad History:Not really anything. Never got banned, Mostly a nice guy till someone starts being an ass.
Why do you want to join:You guys seem pretty popular, So i decided to make a app and all.
What can you offer to Ultimate?:Not really anytjing. Im pretty poor. And i don't really care about tc.
Replays (post as an attachment):I only have 3 Freeplay replays. I will post 3 singleplayer replays and 2 multiplayer.

Being popular isn't a reason to apply so no.
Last edited by lillian; Jul 5, 2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Nick: Juha2200
Belt: 4th dan
Forum Activity: minimal, due of no reason to be at forums, clan would change that
Ingame Activity: daily, if i just have internet
Past Clans: [chaos] (older dead clan) [Solar] and some other from early days that i don't remember and/or are already dead
Bad History: couple of infractions when i started, everyone is noob at some point
Why do you want to join: because of the amazing people ultimate have, and i have been clanless for long already
What can you offer to Ultimate?: loyalty, activity and bad english
Replays (post as an attachment): here, have some wushu (pardon me for weird replay names, i just write cibberish as fast as i can so it wont break)
Attached Files
wushuing.rpl (118.5 KB, 5 views)
wushuing2.rpl (115.4 KB, 4 views)
wushuness.rpl (92.8 KB, 4 views)
wushunessess23.rpl (87.4 KB, 4 views)
lolololoololol I like juha, you can offer us bad english... Liked it, made me laugh... also.... for the other applicants, I don't vote on apps, but I can tell you this. I'm not asking for tc to be offered to Ultimate, I want to see what you can..... offer us.... Skill wise... So art, replays, experience idk... you choose... just something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
i'm sorry, but i would like to withdraw my application

i decided to train more before joining any clan just yet, because i still lack of single player skills, and i have some business to do so i won't be able to be online often enought

i'm sorry that i wasted your time
Lol when I saw you came back I was about to send an invite. But okay, just comeback whenever
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I say no..
Sorry, but what you offer is useless to the clan..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by TheSh3FT1r View Post
Nick:TheSh3FT1r
Belt: Black
Forum Activity:8/10
Ingame Activity:9.5/10 Till summer ends
Past Clans:Shadow
Bad History: None so far i'm a goody two shoes
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a clan that I can help to expand and that will allow me to spread my loyalty amd respect I want this clan to also be make a legacy and destroy the other clans that stand before us (EVILLLL)
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can take on a fight with anyone and i am fighter that will fight to the death (unless i ping)
Replays (post as an attachment): I do but they are useless and won't do sh*t to help my chances of getting in here

You say your forum activity is 8, but you have only 15 posts in over a year. And I echo what butler said, so I'm a no as well.
My signature sucks
Originally Posted by juha2200 View Post

i decided to train more before joining any clan just yet, because i still lack of single player skills, and i have some business to do so i won't be able to be online often enought

That is the best answer I have seen in order to withdraw a app.
*slow clap*
Honors son.
Originally Posted by juha2200 View Post

I'd love to see you come back mate, I think you'll be welcome with us.

Originally Posted by TheSh3FT1r View Post
Nick:TheSh3FT1r
Belt: Black
Forum Activity:8/10
Ingame Activity:9.5/10 Till summer ends
Past Clans:Shadow
Bad History: None so far i'm a goody two shoes
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a clan that I can help to expand and that will allow me to spread my loyalty amd respect I want this clan to also be make a legacy and destroy the other clans that stand before us (EVILLLL)
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can take on a fight with anyone and i am fighter that will fight to the death (unless i ping)
Replays (post as an attachment): I do but they are useless and won't do sh*t to help my chances of getting in here

No.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu