Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

bro you can edit... and the fact this clan is inactive is that we dont have many people yet and not that many topics. im going to get started on this soon
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Post here if you want to challenge us
this thread is here for any other clans that want to have a clan fight to see who is better. ur challenge should consist of the following

Clan name
Your name
Mod
Date
How much the bet would be(optional)

So yea lets see who losses first
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Clan fights
this is for clan members only

Post here who you want to challenge in the clan, posts should be made of the following

Opponents name
mod
date
bet(optional)

so yea lets have some fun guys and dont be shy challenge who ever you want
Want to join Vampire?
1336 Art
If ur good at drawing or 3d imagine or just have a picture u want to show that you made post it here

ps. 1336 art so we would appricate it if others dident post a picture without asking first. anyone can comment but id like to keep the art limited to the members
Want to join Vampire?
heres some of my replays
theyre actually shit....but "uke gives me head" felt nice
Attached Files
000000uke gives me head.rpl (79.6 KB, 6 views)
awesome split (pk).rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
table fight.rpl (52.0 KB, 5 views)
lol
Pictures of you.
Yep. Reveal all

This is me skating

i dont like the nosegrind, it looks rank

and the tailslide was no make because my foot came off

lol
Clan Story
This is my try for the Story

it mightn't be that great though

Darkness engulfed Amadou as he trundled through the never ending black. Questions spiraled through his vestal mind. Things like, "Will i ever be good enough?" and "Is what I'm doing right?".
As his thoughts moved from one subject to another, they strayed to the image of his master. He stopped walking. The thought brought tears to his eyes as the memory hovered across his mind. He looked up, and for once he saw light. It was coming closer, and as he stood on what seemed solid, the light became blinding. He shielded his eyes as the bright light surrounded him, it took him in.

Amadou awoke on a soft bed of grass, sun shining down on him. He looked around and saw a place of freshness, a place of belonging.
"This place feels like my home" he thought, as he picked himself up from the ground, brushing off dirt on his torso.

The young tori walked around for a bit, looking for a sign of civilization. He could hear sound of water ahead, and nevertheless, as Amadou walked past the line of trees he burst out into a clearing where a stream flowed past. It gave off a calming sound that aroused his senses.

But just then, Amadou glimpsed a flurry of movement and he abruptly jumped up from his seat into a low fighting stance. Whatever it was across from that river, he sensed it was up to no good.

All of the sudden, something jumped out from the bushes behind him, and Amadou turned around just in time to block a big, sharp claw. He recognized the animal as a 1337 lion, whose teeth are as fatal as their claws.
As Amadou blocked one claw, another followed suit and he ducked just in time. His training hadn't brought him as far as fighting deathly animals but his master always said that the model 1336.9 are always going to be better than the model 1337. Remembering this, it gave him renewed strength. The lion pounced again and he quickly dashed to the side, while doing so dealing a kick to the animals rib cage. The 1337 lion yelped and keeled over, obviously in pain.
Amadou withdrew and proclaimed, "Leave here, or you shall perish a gruesome death", all the while flexing his knuckles.
The animal hesitated and retreated lopsidedly, nursing his injured bones.

Amadou spoke to himself, "I always knew our make was better. 1336.9 shall prevail"

Letting the words linger in the battle ashen air, he turned heel and walked away a new man. A man of self belief.

It was a new beginning.

OK, ok the ending sucks.
but what do you think?
Last edited by Peter; Nov 22, 2008 at 02:01 PM.
lol