Got dota 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
That's why it's more efficient if we had our own server.
We wouldn't need to pay much per month to run it.
If a few people pitched in, I think only like 3 people would have to pay $5 a month. And we can run our own server with our own plugins.
just an idea though :P

That's still quite a bit of money. Considering most of the people in this clan are under 18 years old. So I doubt most of them have a job.

I can't contribute due to having to spend money quite a bit. So I'm not going to ask anyone to host a server since it would be scumbag-ish of me to play on it without being able to help pay.

Hence why finding a server would be easier (Yet, not as good as we can't set spawn. Build without fear of grief...etc etc)

Also, about Dota2 alex. I'll say about 10 hours of playing it before you rage quit from it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Nyann, can you send me Dota 2? I know it will be harder then Smite. Smite is easy 3rd person, Dota 2 is weird
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Its not free lol. Mrootz gave it to me c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
It is free. When I'm home for dinner (10 minutes) I'll send it out then . Don't worry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Ok, I wanna play with you, same team. I will be the downfall of our team XD
-----
It finished downloading. How many people are ther?!? It looks like there are 100, Nyann or who ever else plays Dota 2, explain? Lol
Last edited by Nijia; Jan 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
There is about 106~ heroes in the game at the minute. With more getting added when Valve release them from WC3Dota into Dota2

I STRONGLY advise reading this - http://www.purgegamers.com/welcome-to-dota-you-suck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Let me show you my skill, in this easy match with bots
We won btw, here is our team

1-8-3
15-1-10
15-3-22
4-2-18
16-5-26

Guess what? I went 1-8-3... I picked a random god. I assume it is a ganker cause one of the abilities is go invis. I was Clintz. I'm sorry Nyann but this game is too confusing... I hate the controls, the item system is weird, I don't have the reaction time with these controls, I stink at getting last hit, and the classes confuse me... Smite is an easier, less classes, easy item system, and I know the gods already
Told you game wasn't easy

It'll take some time getting used to it. - Shop is probably the most confusing aspect at first.

---

Someone find MC server before I slap some bitches.
Last edited by Nyann; Jan 26, 2013 at 04:51 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech