Toribash
Good Job in the war! Continue with the hard work

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
still thinking about that event spcr i there was idea why old clan leader was going to do (but never did) we could probably use that hit me up in pms
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
We need to keep our activity up, guys. It's been lacking. I'm currently searching for new members at the moment tho.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Tip: Get some good TC and hold events to gain some attention, then you'll grab some good members
Parrot
Yeah i was thinking the same thing, i don't mind thinking of an event we can do and i dont mind hosting it either. just need sponsorship and then we can get Vq in the news ;)

we should also try recruitment drives ingame
Last edited by Quack; Jun 26, 2016 at 04:18 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Velordrel View Post
We need to keep our activity up, guys. It's been lacking. I'm currently searching for new members at the moment tho.

stay in the clan until it gets official
That doesn't work 90% of the time though. Look at lucky, they stay in the clan but can't become official because there isn't enough active people.

Start out with some betting servers and tourneys. Also having a member that buys TC is good as well. It's helps with budgeting lol
Last edited by Milf; Jun 27, 2016 at 04:53 AM.
Parrot
Originally Posted by Malfunction View Post
That doesn't work 90% of the time though. Look at lucky, they stay in the clan but can't become official because there isn't enough active people.

Start out with some betting servers and tourneys. Also having a member that buys TC is good as well. It's helps with budgeting lol

What did you say about my Clan Milf?!%!@$!
Sorry guys I'm a bit inactive this days, busy with some exams. About the event Pimp, will send you the PM soonish

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club