Toribash
love thy neighbour even if he plays music at 2am and is called brad!!

i love u brad
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Orko View Post

I find that offensive to my religion. My feelings are hurt ;(
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
i havent had an infraction since oct 23rd. without orkos help theres no telling where id be, safe to say im a changed man thanks to him!!

god bless
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Hey friends, I've been noticing some very unkind tempers light up recently. It hurts to know that my friends and family have been fighting. I'll be going away for sometime, so to insure that no one gets their feelings hurt whilst I'm gone I've confiscated your chat threads and I'm grounding you to your Family Friendly Thread.
And remember, a good boy always reads and listens to the rules of the Family Friendly Thread.

Now young ones, I'll return home on friday or saturday, so make sure to keep it clean and play nice till I'm back. Love you!
say hello to uncle edgar for me