Ranking
Originally Posted by nnaammm View Post
my first screamer. my dad called my mom and me and told us to look at a pic
it was a picture with one chair and a circle table and furnitures.we looked for like a min.the chair shaked a bit then all of the suddun a women ran in to the screen and screamed and screen was shakeing and stuff...i couldent sleep for days after watching that T_T

pwnt
The worst screamer was that with image differences.
The screamer was screaming about 30 seconds looping continuously.
Making you afraid continuously.
I got my first screamer a year ago. I was playing a game then all the sudden. BAM exorcist girl pops out and i punch the fuck out of the computer so the screen broke lol.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
this happened 3 times. First my cuz told me there was so me my sis and cuz both waited. My sis slammed her face in the bed first. Then i was like, "wha?" and then i did the same. My cuz (older) just sat there. Then it was like *SCREAMZORZ* and my sis was like AHHHHAHSDAJHJHGJKDFK, i was like wtf? and my cuz was like nyhahahahahahaaaa.

2nd, I was playing then boom i saw it. i stared at it for 5 seconds then closed it.

3rd maze game whew this was actually funny. It came out and i was like LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
my first screamer was this house in sepia it was saying that a man died and that it was tragic .....with soft music really calming you and then BAM a big mans face screaming.

the worst one was.....i was a wee little boy and at a friends house alone....he put on a "Simpson" find waldo it shows a bunch of guys and no waldo so 5 secs and then the exorsisim girl that ugly green one pops up....i jump out screaming "OH SHIT" at the top of my lungs in a gruff tone and run to the balcony (3 floor) and see my friend i cry and get really scared a few minutes later and my friend is saying "this better not be a game show" and how do we take it off? its still there...so scared as shit we run down to another house and ask people to turn it off....no one wants to and my shoes are upstairs in the room with the computer and i cant leave without em so then my dad comes to pick me up and we tell him to take it off he goes and tells us to come and on the monitor is a little smiley face completely inoffensive so i leave....i was scared shitless and my asshole friend goes to school telling everyone that i was a wuss.....
Wow... That's extreme asshattery.

I was watching that chair thing with my friend after school, And once the chair started rocking I was like oshitoshitoshit, And then *BLAAARRGGFHHHGHGH!!!!* And I was all "FUCK!!! GET TO THE CHOPPA!" And we both slammed the screen shut.

Nyahahahaha.
I love those things. It's a good test of how gullible you are. They're awesome.
(No sarcasm. Seriously.)
Only Emos /wrists
Lol my reaction to these

'Look closely'
'Closer'
'closer'
LOUD SCREAM OF DEWM!!!!
*I raise an eyebrow*
*Laugh*
*Comment good things about the video*
*shrug and go back to looking for what I was looking for*

Really I don't see why these scare anyone :/ I don't get scared by em, some INSANELY ugly chick pops up on the screen and screams, I usually am more distracted by the pure ugliness and lack of showers >.> No scary movies scare me either, maybe due to me being an insane procrastinator? lol... 'Ill scream later'
scared me
I remember my first screamer it was a vid on youtube called ghostcaught on tape. when the exorcist face popped up i started crying i was 11 back then. i diddnt go to sleep that night. but now when those things pop up i just laugh i even try to get victims. but it scared me and i had my head in my arms for an hour. it scared the crap out of me.