Toribash
No problem friend, Its not like I will be playing Terraira for a long while since I be buying Guild Wars 2 by the end of this year.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Because the shits on Toribash are all pre-pubescent snot nosed boys with zero maturity who'd grief and PK as soon as they were given a chance.

There's a chance the people on the Terraria forums might be better.

True but he people on this thread and on the Minecraft thread arent like that :S
The email to activate your account wont appear in my inbox........ GARGH
I might have to resort in asking on of you guys to make a email account and get it working for me xD

Edit: Its ok I did it, stupid junk folder xD
Last edited by souldevilj; May 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM.
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Because the shits on Toribash are all pre-pubescent snot nosed boys with zero maturity who'd grief and PK as soon as they were given a chance.

There's a chance the people on the Terraria forums might be better.

It's going to be like that until the game becomes Popular, which in turn will be attracting them.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Well, it will be becoming popular soon. (reason below)

Terraria officially announced that it will be put on steam, which is pretty awesome for me.
In their chat channel, they were disscussing about prices. 5~20 will be the price expected.
They're anwering a lot of questions, such as buying the game, female sprites, and etc...

And im also going to buy the game. No doubts.
Last edited by Reaper277; May 10, 2011 at 01:06 AM.
All of the answers you could possibly need are answered in all the let's plays etc, we've known about the price range for a while
I hope the group stuff is fun. I can't really tell so far via the videos but I'll find out later I guess.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
As in I can...
:3

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS FUCKING AMAZING OMGWTF BBQ
Last edited by Kryo; May 13, 2011 at 12:43 AM.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
As in I can...
:3

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS FUCKING AMAZING OMGWTF BBQ

FUCK YES

I just got on and started playing, and I have probably shit my pants twice now because of how awesome this game is.

Definitely buying it, waaaay fun.