i would like to join your clan because i really think id be good for u guys
and obviously im the best there is accourding to my w/l ratio

for more info-
live- Delaware united states
age 13!
interest? bubble gum

It's Phantom. Not Phantoms.

No capital Is? Ouch...

My Dad used to tell me Cocaine was good for him. And was it? No.

This ain't Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. (If you want that, go to #h)
I'm not sure about this, but maybe we should put a belt restriction. Cause all the white belts and green belts seem to be interested in joining us when they have been playing this game for barely a week. I'm not sure, but I think if you are gonna make it to black belt, you will at least show decent commitment and have at least the slightest idea what being in a clan is like and maybe, who knows, we might be getting some mature applicants rather than people that have only played this for a couple of days and think that this is like any other mmo where you join a clan and then never even speak to any of the other members again except during battles.
Originally Posted by n8x View Post
Dear Phantoms,
i would like to join your clan because i really think id be good for u guys :3
for more info-
age 13!
interest? bubble gum :3

Ok dude, let me say something, you won't join us with an application like that.

My vote is no.
jirado no viraya
Originally Posted by n8x View Post
Dear Phantoms,
i would like to join your clan because i really think id be good for u guys :3
for more info-
age 13!
interest? bubble gum :3

lol no besides, Im the member who uses smileys ;)
¬¬ *trigger happy*
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Originally Posted by bjdjking View Post
I'm not sure about this, but maybe we should put a belt restriction. Cause all the white belts and green belts seem to be interested in joining us when they have been playing this game for barely a week. I'm not sure, but I think if you are gonna make it to black belt, you will at least show decent commitment and have at least the slightest idea what being in a clan is like and maybe, who knows, we might be getting some mature applicants rather than people that have only played this for a couple of days and think that this is like any other mmo where you join a clan and then never even speak to any of the other members again except during battles.

No. Some people don't play this game anymore etc, and our clan is more forum based then game based, and I know plenty of black belts that are shitty with commitment and in game performance anyway, and everyone needs to have a first clan. My first clan i think i joined as a green belt or something and stayed there for a few months until it had around 1 post every few days, and i was the most active of all of them etc.
Quitting toribash dawg
Originally Posted by papasmurfa View Post
No. Some people don't play this game anymore etc, and our clan is more forum based then game based, and I know plenty of black belts that are shitty with commitment and in game performance anyway, and everyone needs to have a first clan. My first clan i think i joined as a green belt or something and stayed there for a few months until it had around 1 post every few days, and i was the most active of all of them etc.

Well, I see your point, but we seem to be having no luck getting legit members in this current way.
I say no to n8t.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Well, tho n8x is really good, met him ingame yesterday, I say no for 2 reasons

1) he is already in Son of Ares
2) he doesn't seem very mature and reliable
New members are the best members :3

That way we get watch them through puberty and possibly grow into something great....like breeding dogs.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Also much like dogs they tend to run away.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos