Ranking
sup?

Nick: Hayz
Belt: 10th dan-os Black belt
Previous clans: [DM] (over half of a year now), [C3] (over a year)
Reason to join: Well, after some bad experiences at the last clans I turned into a clanless player and remained like that for some months now. In this last days, I realised that the thing I need most of all now is to have a clan... to be in a group of players. So [fl0w] stand out on the crowd. I've been looking the clan for a good amount time now and I must say: this is it! This is the clan I want to be in.
Replays: I don't save matches that I do in multiplayer except if they are spars or parkours. I'm a singleplayer player and if you are interested to see some of my work, feel free to say.

So, yeah... Really looking forward to your answer to my apply. And, oh... yes: if you have some questions about me, feel free to ask them.

Last edited by snake; Jan 29, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
Nick: Hooribash
Belt: 3rd dan
Previous clans: None
Reason to join: Need social networks for toribash and fl0w seems a great wushu clan =) I also enjoy aikido but I don't play it that much but i can compete in it just great too. Wushu strategy: never use "moves" and not using "openers", a new move every fight =), also good at coming back in the game from a long distance, with some sort of running or jumping moves. I haven't been active on the forums... but I'm sure having a clan would make me check them often.
Replays: I sometimes save them but just a few days ago got a new computer so I don't have many at the moment but I can show a couple if needed.

Last edited by snake; Feb 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM.
Nick: swetaros
Belt: 2nd dan, snake said I can applie
Previous clans: [-zone] and [-kittens]
Reason to join: Well, I have friends in this clan. I want to have even more friends, easily communicate with them, have one "mission", be a part of something big, friendly and awesome, you know. My friends that were in [-zone] and [-kittens] just gone and now there are just immature guys I don't know.
Replays: Ew, I don't usually save replays, but okay.
Oh wow, I'm getting 15% discount.

Attached Files
brushu6.rpl (104.5 KB, 18 views)
aikido1.rpl (38.0 KB, 3 views)
aikido4.rpl (43.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by snake; Feb 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM.
meow
Nick: McKiller12 (other account: Cak)
Belt: 3rd dan
Previous clans: Psy (I was in Psy for very long time, that's why only one clan.)
Reason to join: I was thinking about joining fl0w from some days. Why? Becouse I wanna find new friends, and sustain new experience. Also, my favourite mods are aikido and aikidobd. And you wrote that u're looking for aikido and wushu players. So I think it's pretty good clan for me. I don't know a lot players from fl0w, and I think that only 1-3 people know me from here. But as I already wrote, I want to meet new guys.
I know that I didn't write a lot, but I hope u're not looking wt how much did I wrote, but what did I wrote.
Replays: Ok, there are two replays I have just made, I hope you like it.:

Attached Files
for fl0w.rpl (33.0 KB, 6 views)
for fl0w2.rpl (62.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by snake; Feb 22, 2012 at 11:20 PM.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Nick: DrGonz/Gonz/Zak
Belt: 2nd dan
Previous clans: Secret briefly, was only a trainee.
Reason to join: I've been fighting fl0wers for quite a while now, and was planning on applying when I turned third dan but then got accepted into shift. Fl0w is a great clan with great players that I'd like to be a part of.
Replays: ~You must add replays

Attached Files
saavee.rpl (99.1 KB, 5 views)
ggs.rpl (94.0 KB, 5 views)
saave.rpl (87.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by snake; Feb 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
Nick: snake
Belt: 400 games to custom
Previous clans: HUNG, fl0w, [-shift-]
Reason to join:
I heard you are looking for self dq masters ;p
Replays:

Attached Files
wushu.rpl (85.3 KB, 8 views)
spar1.rpl (662.8 KB, 4 views)
spar2.rpl (666.3 KB, 4 views)
aikido.rpl (27.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by snake; Mar 3, 2012 at 11:20 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
<<fl0w>>Application Thread>>
Name:Lim.
Sex:Male.
Preferences:Judo,Mixted Fight,Poker.
Belt:10th Dan Black Belt (more 1645 game to Master Belt:> )
Level of playing ingame:Master belt i think.
GMT: (+4)Russia.
Ingame activity:10/10.
Forum activity:10/10.
Languages Known:English,French,Russian,German(Learning).
Qualities:Can draw very nice textures and avatars.
Grammar:Very Good.
Mods in which i play:AikidoBigDojo,Ninjutsu,Wushu,Aikido,Taekkyon.
Why i want to join [fl0w]:I want to join that clan because i like all members of clan can help them on clan wars and with donations too.I wish them all the best.
I Really want to join this Clan.

Last edited by snake; Mar 28, 2012 at 12:07 AM.
[O](=_=)[O]
Nick: Maylene
Belt: 3rd dan black
Previous clans: Reflex,Aeon,raku,fl0w
Reason to join: Well, after thinking, I decided to try one more time.
I actually caught myself reading posts on the clan board, habbit I guess.
Also, missing the good ol' times and stuff anddd the members in the clan anddd the tag anddd everything.

Well that's about it, thou I don't think my chances are high because of what happened, but I wanted to give it a go.

Replays:

Attached Files
Aikido6.rpl (68.7 KB, 2 views)
aikidoddd.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by snake; Mar 9, 2012 at 04:49 AM.

Application Form:

Nick: mpvwow.
Belt: 3rd Dan.
Previous clans: [Latin]
Reason to join: I wont lie, i just want to get better and fl0w seems like a good clan to do that, also people inside is very friendly.
Replays:

About me: My name is Martin, I live in Argentina (my english is lame.... jk not that bad, but my grammar is not the best lol.), just finished my studies at highschool and now i'm going to college (i start 3/26 D: ). Have been playing toribash for a while.. as you can see i've registered in 2009, but stopped playing for some personal reason and now i'm back.

Me and toribash: Well.. i started as an aikido player but i never felt too comfortable with it, not long ago i discovered wushu and i started playing it all the time because it gives me more fun than aikido.. I'm not pretty good at it but i always try to get better listening to what people say to me and learning from the good ones, watching how they do this and that... In this way (with the help of a few guides) i managed to learn wushu basics (comebacks, impro, etc.). But i feel like i need to start to practice with the best players i can find to improve my gameplay and i think that's what brought me here.

Last edited by snake; Jun 9, 2012 at 11:00 PM.
Nick: masterexploder77.
Age: 11. I can be very mature and funny too, I do have a split personality.
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt.
Previous clans: I have been invited to many clans like Guardians, Enigma and Slash but apparently I have only been in Extreme and Movie Masters.
Reason to join: I want to join fl0w because it seems like the perfect clan for helping people to get better and I want to get better so I picked this clan. Also, this clan seems like fun. I want to join also to have a bigger and more expandable circle of friends.
Replays: Below.

Any Additional Info: (I just wanted to put this in so you guys can know me better) From the Philippines. I make textures, I am very fun to be with, I am loyal and also I am a good friend. My grammar is pretty good though.

Thanks for reading my application.

Attached Files
turnover.rpl (38.3 KB, 6 views)
suplex dm.rpl (51.7 KB, 5 views)
juhizz pro kill.rpl (49.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by snake; Mar 18, 2012 at 08:16 PM.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|