Toribash
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
Because he tried to play cards while riding his bike

Bicycles as in the card company

A deck of 52 bicycles—while riding his bicycle (53)

gg

lol he was cheating with an extra card and was killed.
aint nothing to it but to do it
ok heres a good one. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
I was told this one when I was younger

You are trapped in a solid room with no exits (No windows, doors or any means of escaping. Has floors, 4 walls and a ceiling). All there is, is 1 table, and 1 mirror. How do you get out?

How the hell did you get in?
#Saw
-----
Maybe they built the room around him XD
Last edited by Merc; Jun 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by etoria View Post
How the hell did you get in?

You can just say it was build around you, or you were knocked unconscious and put inside with no way out.
A hasbeen like the rest
if you see that the sky is blue, and i see the sky is blue, and we both agree that the sky is blue, but if hampa says it's red, then how come you and i agreed that the sky is blue, but hampa is seeing the sky as red?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
I was told this one when I was younger

You are trapped in a solid room with no exits (No windows, doors or any means of escaping. Has floors, 4 walls and a ceiling). All there is, is 1 table, and 1 mirror. How do you get out?

Play with the words, my friends.

You look at the table, then you look at the table in the mirror, and you see what you saw.
You take thw saw and you saw the table in two halves, and since two halves make a whole, you crawl out of the hole.

amiright
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Play with the words, my friends.

You look at the table, then you look at the table in the mirror, and you see what you saw.
You take thw saw and you saw the table in two halves, and since two halves make a whole, you crawl out of the hole.

amiright

that is absolutely retarded
f=m*a syens