Toribash
Alright, what did I miss?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Well my name is Bluepheonix but it is contradicting to my set i am currently using cuz it is not a blue set. I am 2 dan black belt and i have 2471 QI. I am great in teakkyon and running but for akido i am so so at it. I think i am good player and i respect other members but yeah i dont like those who rage quits and just say a lot of smack. I can make good replays and i will contribute as much as i can to the clan

Here is some of my replays
Attached Files
freestyle 16.rpl (413.8 KB, 3 views)
freestlye 15 (done).rpl (429.8 KB, 3 views)
spar 2 .rpl (306.4 KB, 4 views)
Well, Kamura likes you, I don't mind you either.

Let me find a copy of the rules for you...

Okay, so my other laptop clicked and died so the following is a rough copy.

1. As a member of raku, you represent raku as a clan; so please be mindful of what you say on and off the forums.
2. We at raku encourage and teach proper grammar. Please learn for it makes things easy on all parties.
3. raku is spelt raku, please don't capitalise it for we at raku are not capitalists.
4. Three word minimum on all posts within the clan board and suboard.
5. Treat others how you too wish to be treated.
Last edited by XWOLFz; Mar 30, 2012 at 01:55 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Basic stuff about me

Hey there, my name is Elvis. My surname is Kyong. I'm 13 I am Chinese and I live in Ghana. I have jet black hair with blue eyes. I am rather fair and I guess I'm tall. I have 2 sisters and a brother that I have never seen. My birthday is on the 30th of October (Day before Halloween).

Tb stuff

This is not my first account. I had an account called elvissenyo but when it reached black belt I couldn't access it because when I tried, I was told that my password was invalid. Wolf asked me ingame if I wanted to join and I said I would think about it. Well here I am applying. I like making replays. I was formerly making art but I postponed it until I got my tablet. My past clans were Corrupted Waffles, Rapid Eye Movement and Guardians. I left CW because I was a bit inactive and I thought that I wasn't really helping the clan. I left REM because I was accused of killing the clan when all I did was deop the leader in a room (was a joke). Guardians were not really progressing much at that time. They were an old new clan. They were very old but they were not progressing in tb, only staying in the dark. After meeting members of Secret I developed a new sense of the game. Instead of trying to win everything, I began to think that I should play for the fun of the game. Winning only made the game boring. Playing fair was more fun. I love wushu3 and brushu. And also aikidobigdojo is a very good mod for me. I am a 4th dan.

Real life stuff

Well, I'm in the 7th grade. There's this girl that I like called Eunice and she likes me too. But we aren't officially gf and bf yet because we're a bit shy to speak to each other in public. I have lots of friends at school and I get along with them fine. I never saw my dad till I was 6 years. I didn't know what he was doing at that time cause I was staying with my mom. Then one day he built a house for all of us and invited us to stay with him. He's OK but very harsh. He could give you a very good beating with everything he got a hold of. Not that I'm on the receiving side of his anger though, it's always my sister. Then my sisters grades started to slip so my dad banned us from gadgets on weekdays.

Contact information

I have skype. My name is elvissenyo. I also have hotmail. elvissenyo@hotmail.com. My GMT is +0 (Standard time). I play when I can. We are going on holidays next week so, my activity will be at its maximum potential.

Reasons for joining

I took a peek around and found out that raku is a very intelligent and it's almost like a family. People try to promote peace here. I could help with the activity. I feel that in raku, I would feel at ease because it's a very good clan which would not do anything bad against me ( except if it's a practical joke).

Thank you,
Elvis
Last edited by elvis; Mar 30, 2012 at 07:58 PM.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
You mentioned that you did art, could you show us some example of your work?
Also, it's a yes from me. I believe that you'll be a wonderful addition to our clan.
Haven't seen an app like that in here for a while, big yes.
Are you able to use the computer on weekends?
Well this made my day.

Do you have any examples of art that you can share with us?
[sigpic][/sigpic]