Toribash
The truth is Toribash has not had a "press" on the public. Sure it was on Wii but it was never really advertised except online. It is very possible that Toribash will die unless it forks up some money for a ad campaign to the public. If it does not to this I predict it will die in 2-3 years. Still quite a bit of time but sucks that its limited.
doubtful an Ad campaign would come out, seeing as Toribash doesn't really make that much money.

Perhaps as an extending measure, Hampa or the Devs could introduce more things that Reward you for playing longer, like free items, or Free lottery tickets, something that shows you they thank you for playing there game and (possibly) spending money on their game.

Of course that would probably cut into profits, so, i'll just shut up :3
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Toribash won't die shortly.

Look at Cod. Like Cod4. It got inactive for about 4 months, now its right after MW2.
Toribash is the same thing, we are getting more and more inactive poeple, but there awlays joins more and more.
M I N I V A N
90% of joinings are spambots i think :v

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
omg no. they aren't all spambots I think there are about 30% of all registrated users alt accs ... I have 4 alts. this is why there's such a high rate of inactive ppl. but not because tb is getting inactive. and spambots are rare there aren't many.
(sry for my Bad English)
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Toribash itself is getting more Interesting and interesting everyday, with brand new brilliant events idea that brings new people to our community. the game itself is pretty unique and such
Toribash won't die so soon, but i believe it'll die someday.
I am also in agreeance with the support act, however I do agree that toribash will die someday.
Let me elaborate with my own story.
Roped in by the intimidating hierarchy of 2008, I stayed for a while but quickly got bored. came back in '10. came back in'12.
Half of what makes toribash these days is forum related anyways, and I bet a good majority of the people roped in the same way as I was check on the forums every now and then just to see what's up.

Lurking occasionally may always spark an interest or a post somewhere, hence starting the toribash cycle.

It is never ending.
However, as is the internet, this internet game will be outdated, faded out amd forgotten, as is everything in life as we know it. So it is delusional to think that toribash is 4EVA and that we're going to be chillin on here in our mid 50's, still rating the user above us, still moderating a market for that internet game that they still play.

Nah. We'll forget. Except the hardcores, who made the game and will always have it there. I'll take that into account.
lol
Ha, are you joking? It had a smaller community back in 2008 and from then on it just kept growing, most of the things i see are improvements (excepts some texture price changes) but im not going in to that, point is, it will die when all technology is confiscated from the earth and we have no other means to play it (never).
Oddly enough, as the above person, i took breaks from toribash too, but still, it's growing much faster than in 2008 and i dont really see how that could end.
Last edited by kiler66; May 22, 2012 at 05:32 AM.
Here i should post something witty if i had something, which i dont.
It's hard to play toribash without taking breaks, I, for one, only go ingame every once-in-a-while.

and can imagine leaving for a bit, but to be on topic, 4.0 will probably bring back old players, as posters before me have said many a time.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I feel like the community is stronger and more accessible for newbs thanks to things like Unibash which could allow for a lower "dropout" rate due to the high learning curve
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED