Ranking
Of those who are inactive yes. We are wiping a virus. If we want this to survive it has to be done. And I as the leader has decided to be the bad guy and Purge the virus.
Sorry I have been inactive with the forum lately. I was sick and had to make up a lot of work for school since I missed 3 days worth of homework, but hey im back.
-----
Also, I am usually on at around 4:00 pm
Last edited by Chriscx; Feb 18, 2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey guys sorry about being so inactive in TB lately been playing some other games on my free time i will be alot more active from now on
You're welcome to play other games, Just don't fail to be active in forum and skype. You don't have to be ingame every day, I'm fine with not being ingame everyday. Just forum and skype not so much.
damn
well, sorry for not being on enough, I just had too much to do, but I'm probably gonna stay away from clans for a while, at least until I actually get back into Toribash lol. bye guys.
Originally Posted by FlsPr0phet View Post
What is considered inactive?

Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk

Not posting for 3 days or more, Will land you on the inactive list, Which 3 times on the list, You're gone.

Originally Posted by Chriscx View Post
Sorry I have been inactive with the forum lately. I was sick and had to make up a lot of work for school since I missed 3 days worth of homework, but hey im back.
-----
Also, I am usually on at around 4:00 pm

It's okay Chris, I understand, Just Post when You "Can't" be on the forum or ingame and we'll excuse it. Otherwise, I wont.

Originally Posted by Decyph3r View Post
well, sorry for not being on enough, I just had too much to do, but I'm probably gonna stay away from clans for a while, at least until I actually get back into Toribash lol. bye guys.

Sounds good, Good luck Decy.
Do I see that as you offering to set up a competition? :P But I agree, And I'll soon be going around Vibe's forum, Along with a few others, For a Multi Clan Tourney. So if You have any suggestions about what it should be, Post it here. Invades welcome.
That would be sweet. Also, seeing as this is the first clan i've been in; could somebody explain to me how a clan war works?