Toribash
Vosco, if ure not in a other clan i wish u would come back couse we need old members like u... But if ure in a other clan forget it
U to Ultima i feel like we need u two
Pointless signatures are written in white.
i can help but idk if i can rejoin :<

EDIT: i DARE you guys to read and click everything on my last post in the ski thread i frigging DARE ya
Last edited by UltimaKH1; Apr 11, 2009 at 04:38 AM.
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
hey, it has been brought to my atention that my name is on the DR list, I am a Redeem clan member and im pretty sure ive never applied for yo uguys, please could you remove me from your members list as this could cause future confusion.
Members:

Jaymc2k9 (Jake0151)

I see the name don't try to whiten it with me I always highlight texts .... do u still want the war?
Hehe... Tryed to fool u... xD
Well no he's really kicked..Not fake
Stop flaming me! i can't stand this no longer
I am Meeeltiing.... *Plopp*
Last edited by plomaster2; Apr 13, 2009 at 05:26 PM.
^^^ that would be my fault for my post in the ski thread ^_^
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
Originally Posted by KROOK View Post
hey, it has been brought to my atention that my name is on the DR list, I am a Redeem clan member and im pretty sure ive never applied for yo uguys, please could you remove me from your members list as this could cause future confusion.

U have applicated!:
Originally Posted by KROOK View Post
Full InGame name:KROOK
Belt:brown belt(about 200 games from black.)
Why do you want to join the clan ?:because i've been trying to decide who i want to join clan wise and i think you guys have a nice clan name and are more or less new so its a good choice to join smaller clan and help you guys out whenever i can.
Why should we choose you and not the other guy ?:well I won't boast but im prety good in variations of modes so i think i would be a good asset.
Reffered by(You may have not been reffered.):i haven't been refferred by anyone.

thanks for taking the time fr reading my application, i hope to hear something from you guys soon.

ACCEPTED - I believe that you can reach 50 posts till the middle of April right ? About the belt, well, you need to reach Black Belt till the middle of April too...(Middle of April is the 16th day of it) I believe you can. But what we care more is forum activity. So yeah, your chance to stay out of the clan is 5%.