Toribash
1. Name: IgN would be swiftone1. Real name Brandon
2. If you have skype: No i dont, But im thinking about geting it.
3.Your in-game talents: Akido all the way, and running.
4.Why you wna join You guys well most of you know me or know my old clan RED. And i can help recruit or do some donations or even run a shop for you guys . good enough?
and anything you want us to know: yes, there a very important things i must do and if i become inactive ill take the warning. Im Humorus also so if you dont like that, GET USED TO IT.
See now we have issues my laptop broke down >.>, and all my replays were on there so yeah ill try to get you guys some replays of me.
Wombo Combooooooo
I vote no. He seems like a nice person, but he doesnt bring anything special to the clan. I don't really even know him. What gets my soft spot is if they have Skype, can replay, and can spar.

As for Kyle, I don't think so. I would like to get to know him, and see if we can gain eachother's trust. I say no until *he* proves me otherwise. I haven't seen the replays, but if he can SP I will be impressed.
Last edited by Festus; May 24, 2011 at 02:07 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hmm, his single player isn't bad it was like floop when he joined. He's decent but I haven't been in-game to play against him
Yeah and im a beast ingame swiftone1 and RIP2 if you guys are still looking for a clan post
here or here again

So that we know if your still interested or not. If you do that you might have a better chance of getting in gl.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
ATTN:

Major announcement

As leader I would like to enforce a new policy. Instead of all thaws bullshit apps, uli say we make a thread in which players tell us about themselves and their skills in free form, then, and only then we will consider them. Then we will get to know them and form a trust bond. Finally, when the time comes, we invite. And yes, I am saying that we should go invite only. Objections?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I do not object although, it seems people don't understand what a freeform application is. Would you mind If I come up with a few freeform applications and send them to both you and jobo? So we can take the recuirements off the first post and just say freeform it. Because I hate when people do this shit

1. Name: IgN would be swiftone1. Real name Brandon
2. If you have skype: No i dont, But im thinking about geting it.
3.Your in-game talents: Akido all the way, and running.
4.Why you wna join You guys well most of you know me or know my old clan RED. And i can help recruit or do some donations or even run a shop for you guys . good enough?
and anything you want us to know: yes, there a very important things i must do and if i become inactive ill take the warning. Im Humorus also so if you dont like that, GET USED TO IT.
See now we have issues my laptop broke down >.>, and all my replays were on there so yeah ill try to get you guys some replays of me.

I find it degrading to let people in if they do that >_>

but from what you say, that would be something to do. Although, some people won't need all that done because we basically know they good anyways. i.e Hayz. I totally agree becoming invite only.
Well, You guys give me a date and time and I'd gladly be tested. I'm on Eastern Time so..
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
I'm a black belt.
Your name(Optional): Joel
Skype: Yes but I'm not on it much unless needed, usually on my friend's TeamsSpeak.
Skills(Art, video's etc): My laptop can't do much. Quite artistic.
Mods: What mod are you best in? Great Judo win - rate. I spar with my 3rd dan black belt friend and we almost always break even.
Replays(Optional): I'll give you my most unique single and multiplayer. Most replays are excessive decaps.
Why you want to be a [Drunken Master]!: I've been needing a clan for a while, why not start here? Nothing's better than friends.
What will you bring to the clan: Skill, respect, reputation.
Ingame activity on scale 1-10: 6 (dang school projects lol)
Forum activity on scale 1-10: 1 I'm not on forums much...This can change if needed.

P.S : I always fight relaxed, or atleast, start with unused parts in relax.

First two are multiplayer, the first was in a tourny. Second was a generally epic boomshot.
Third and fourth are from single player.
Attached Files
WTF LOL.rpl (19.0 KB, 3 views)
spaghetti.rpl (84.5 KB, 3 views)
Beatboxing.rpl (13.9 KB, 3 views)
foot axe.rpl (13.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Zimoku; May 28, 2011 at 02:12 AM. Reason: more info :p