Toribash
Original Post
Inactivity problems.
Good day, members of Revenge.

Recently it has come to my attention that we are very inactive and slowly dying. If we keep going like this, you know what eventually will happen.
That is why I have come to ask you, the members of rvng, suggestions on how to boost our activity, and your opinion on what changes/new things could keep you active on the board. I will try to stop our downfall and turn the chart upside down. Help from the other staff members is always welcome as well.
Also, post suggestions on how we could make our clan more appealing to attract new members. And I don't mean people like "vladimir666rus", but people that are already stable and known in the community.

Much love and kisses,
Phillip.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
I for one agree with welcoming friendly, but new members. We could teach them how to play, and hone them into a god?
Chzo. It feeds.
I do like the idea if their willing to learn I have no problem turning into a teaching clan. What would we speicalize in? Also if we have enough TC we can host a tourney for Memebers and publicity.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
No, Revenge is not and will never be a teaching clan.
Yeah, we help around (who doesn't?) in-game, but it is not our main purpose.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I don't think we should take any new guy and teach him, but I do welcome young prospects with a lot of potential. If it's a new guy with grammar and maturity, one that is fun to hang around with, then I'd probably take him. Looking at his app beforehand, of course. In-game skill doesn't worry me that much, you don't necessarily have to be good in-game to be respected and likeable. It's just a bonus.
We can get the money to host tourneys, but there aren't enough people that could go in-game at the same time and host a decent tourney right now.
Teaching clan, no. Post more suggestions.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Perhaps we could have a friendly competition with each other. Winner gets to do something they don't usually get to do... problem is what is the challenge
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
perhaps we should just do our own thing instead of trying to like follow some kind of spot light. revenge isn't even near the retirement village yet.
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Put an ad on a neighborhood park bench.

Those are all fun and games until a hobo decides to sleep on them.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad