Toribash
Originally Posted by lolmunch123 View Post
You see Finger the thing is, your bitching at something that is not going to happen, you have to remember here I have been in this clan for a year and a half, I took the position of a prick called Jameslinay, he actually made the clan die, I thought we where other this shit, and you have no idea what Bars has done to me in the past, so if I where you?, keep your mouth shut for the time being.

Alright, the fact that you have been in this clan for 1 and a half years is cool and all , but who gives a shit? Also i have reason to believe that James wasn't the real prick , you probably just undermined him in someway because only a prick as immature and convoluted as yourself would write a post such as these.
As for what bars might have done to you, i think it's just what you had coming for being such an ignorant fool. You can't to treat people like shit and expect them to respect and treat you with dignity following your type of crude behavior.
"Do onto others as you would have others do onto you"
or so you understand Act like a dick head, get treated like a dickhead.
-----
Oh and if you don't believe me, scan our threads, you will find some shit about the prick, I can guarantee you will find something.

I have not the time to waste sitting around reviving posts and threads that have died and gone along time ago just to prove some petty point you are trying to bring up .
Look at all of your present and past bad confrontations with other TB players and i'm more than certain than more than 80% of them would have been fuel on sheer idiocy that obviously spewed out of your mouth , or fingers onto your keyboard, which ever sounds best idc ._.
-----
Oh and Finger I am going to be honest here, I don't like you, I don't like your attitude or nothing about you, you bitch and moan at the clan. . .

Okay well known fact , i didn't sign up for toribash to be "liked" by some little weirdo from a broken home who somehow manages to afford internet connection and play toribash to talk shit over the internet. That sort of stuff honestly doesn't bother me , you could like me or not , hell , i wouldn't care to the slightest. My attitude is apart of who i am and there aren't any bylaws which state i am not free to express myself under correct conduct, also i'm apart of this clan so i'm free to post here. And me bitching and moaning ? Hardly i just hate to see fools like you have so much power over an organization/clan and end up running rampant with this power .

see I said this to Bars before, if you don't like the clan your in or feel uncomfortable. Then fuck off, do I make myself clear?

If i didn't like the clan or feel comfortable in the clan you think i'd be putting up with your pompous behavior? Also ,i noticed you added a smiley face , but we both know your at home destroying shit because you don't like what i'm doing.
-----
Plus, in my eyes, if we keep having bitching members like you Finger, then this clan won't even last another year.

If you and only you left , there wouldn't be anymore bitching members in the clan. . . look a few pages back and you'll see where the bitch factor of this clan lies.
-----
Oh and Finger, if your going to boss Emg around, then you won't last another minute in this clan, and I can see right through you Finger, you want to be co-leader, yet your not going to have the chance.

See, here you go again , i'm not bossing anyone around , i'm trying to help point out how much a dick head you are , even tho i don't have to do this because it is evident in each post you create.
I don't know if it's just your inability to read or whatever, but if you reread the previous post i made you would see i said someone like Planz would make good as co leader, even Exize or Ze , i simply don't believe i can be co lead due to the short period of time i have been in iCoF. Also I see you being relieved of your duties in the near future. . .
Last edited by Nigma; Jan 26, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.