Toribash
Original Post
Storage application.
Name:My name is storage but I am going to change it to Co soon.

Belt: I am a custom belt, I did buy qi but because the account I had before this was deleted and it was already custom belt.
If you guys go in-game I have the skill to match my belt.

Mods: Aikido and wushu

Clan History: I have not been accepted in any clans because I have a lot of alts and I bought qi.

Reason For applying:I want to join because all of you guys are respectful and hopefully will give me a chance to show that I am active and will show that I am skilled and will not make this clan look bad. All of you guys are awesome and skilled in some way and I hope I can help keep with this clan till there is nothing left which is a long long time from now.

Other: I am always active in-game Irc and forums I am always respectful and I hardly ever flame people
I am going to be really active because I tore my acl and I can't go anywhere for the next couple of weeks.
Yeah, no.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Okay you are in, welcome.

P.S, Fuck you Bust3r.

I will shove a stegosaurus up your anus.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
What the fuck is that? I will shove a stone burrito up your anus out your throat, asshole. My nipples command you to behave too.

I HAVE A FEELING THAT WILL HURT MORE THAN A BURRITO, SON.
What's the point shoving shit up your anus, you don't feel anything anymore. NOT AFTER HAVING BLACK 1000 DICKS INSIDE IT.
It's 1000 black dicks, not black 1000 dicks. Lern2 grammar.